What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lime Gorilla Bubble

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Wow she looks amazing. Will perform better as a cut too! Should be smoking delicious! If ya got time for a smoke report later that'd be great. I can smell her from here bro!

Yeah I'll do a smoke report, that's no prob. Super happy I backed this one up, as she's the most unique looking of the 3 I flowered. The 4th female is flowering now. So we'll see what's up with her soon.

Tony keep me in mind when you make the Gorilla Dubble x Lime Gorilla Bubble, would love to test them.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Lime Gorilla Bubble #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the #4 seed plant. I repeat for those that don't know. I popped 5 seeds, and got 4 females.

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks dead ass like the mom. I got a few limes popped and they got that strong astringent lime smell at 3 nodes. The strongest smelling have rubbery bendy stemd.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Credit mainly to hammerhead for making the sweet s2 selection of the dubb. The Dubb genes are in the glue too so the gb bx3 could have some dubb combinations floating around so I imagine running into hammers s2 that surely has some homozygous dubb gene pairs made for a decent representation of dubb. At least that's how I see it. Having the already inbred sour bubble underneath it all makes the math fairly easy to see come to reality irl.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I've only smoked the #1 so far. And just like you say Tony, it's a strong astringent lime smell when I grind the buds up. Translates right into the flavor as well. I'll take some dry shot's of the #2 and #3 in just a little bit, and put them up.

rpk420

How's the potency on her?

@Tonygreen do you think a nice GBX2 male displaying nice sour bubble traits but Branchier would go well crossed with a nice female lime GB, or a nice lime GB on a Gbx2 female?

W

rpk420

Sorry can't edit, accidentally posted that.

question was @Tonygreen what do you think about a customer doing an open pollination of the lime GB? What might one expect in your professional opinion?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go for it dude. These will breed true for many traits. Look at the Gorilla double. Would be similar.

billb

Veteran
I’m going to try and pick up a pack or two of these! That lime taste has me very intrigued

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime gb used a sour dub s2 mom. Gorilla dubble the original sour dubb clone.

Lgb x gd coming 4 20 for the ultimate sour dubb mash up.

Lime gb putting out nice vigorous indica Dom but they can get huge.
Gd branches much better. I call lgb super indicas. They are wide leaf drug type but not your typical slow growers. They show more true hybrid vigor than gd specially when they get going.

Lime gb has a variety of lime flavors from sweet to sour lime.
Gd has more skunky chemmy notes to go with the Lime tones.