What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

A

acridlab

if "only the good die young" applies here,, he will b around till he's a 100.

so he's got like 3 more to go

C

cooterbrown420

Are you sure he is only 97? I have met JW and i swear he couldn't be a day under 200.:bigeye:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So for 39 days in im definately not impressed with this led. I know my gg4 nugs should be double the size they are now...
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone knows who runs cannaworld? All on FB stealing GB pics and acting like they bred it and even using the pics in ads to sell shit!

A link to seedsmans and my gear isnt listed there...

Thats just super shady as fuck!

On another stolen pic post a guy comments something like "wow she really outshines her parents" (it was dans POTM winner cut"

They reply "THANK YOU" WTF??!!

Are they tied in with seedsman anyone know or what?? That link goes to seedsman site...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone knows who runs cannaworld? All on FB stealing GB pics and acting like they bred it and even using the pics in ads to sell shit!

A link to seedsmans and my gear isnt listed there...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66905&pictureid=1609160View Image

Thats just super shady as fuck!

On another stolen pic post a guy comments something like "wow she really outshines her parents" (it was dans POTM winner cut"

They reply "THANK YOU" WTF??!!

Are they tied in with seedsman anyone know or what?? That link goes to seedsman site...

Anything that will make them $$$ they will do. I get pics stolen all the time. They use the pics for Strains that are not even close to the same. Many people see a pretty pic thinking there gonna get the same. That's just not reality in most cases. Only thing u can do is call them out. I had a guy on IG trying to sale clones at a dispo that where labeled as Hammerheads Cup winning cut. I called him out on it so he had to pull it down. There are many that we dont find.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
That's fucked up I feel sorry for the poor guy that buys them.like hammer said people will do anything for a buck.Wow I bet you were like WTF IS THIS SHIT!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn right what does a huge operation like that need to steal my work for? I got 4 kids and risk my life and freedom for this shit.
Pretty insulting and they are pulling the pics from right here so it is somebody here at the mag...

Met so many good people here sometimes I forget the shit that lurks among us...

Grizz

Veteran
Damn right what does a huge operation like that need to steal my work for? I got 4 kids and risk my life and freedom for this shit.
Pretty insulting and they are pulling the pics from right here so it is somebody here at the mag...

ha. welcome to the seed biz, or cannabis biz I should say. get used to it

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah well, I just hit up all their pics with the real info, so thanks for the free advertising I guess.

The shit aint even been out in public a year yet ha!

Funny someone was ripping fast buds in the comments on one ha!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried to look them up but cant find that particular page. There's a bunch of people using that name.

There are many that join canna sites just to get pics. Doesn't mean its a contributing member. Most likely its not.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
heres my gg4 led tray at 39. Sooo not happy w the yield but the quality is crazy. Also a shot of my next tray of gg4 vegging to start flower sometime this next week, lowers already stripped...
picture.php
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Glad to see the pow was used for something before let go. How ya liking that cross so far smell wise.
The pow is smellin special on its own, so I'm curious how they mesh
Growth looks nice.

marrdogg

Veteran
Gonna let them go Sir, terp profile is not what I'm looking for. Has the POW smell strong on all but flavor and high are flat. All like to hermie some faster than others but they all did it. Also the nugs don't carry weight, big and airy not my style. These were the last killing all cuts and letting them go.
PEACE!

Zapadra

It is depressing. Especially for someone like yourself! I mean you're not exactly turning pips on mass, stocking every vault and flying to the Bahamas. It seems that if you got something good, genetics to knowledge, you can't escape the greedsters in the industry. :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts