What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And Darlin just came through her 4th neck surgery. Gonna try to keep her off the pain meds with some Darlins Net bubble again. It worked before and don't see why it won't work this time :blowbubbles:

Duck_Doi

Lookin' mighty beefy Dan! Does the #6 have any smell?

Duck , how's them 13 blade leaf plants coming along?

They're doing excellent! Not as many blades now.

Day 36 of flower

Darlin's Net #1
VTpSsjm.jpg

w60Ga1m.jpg

3xDofBI.jpg

PHF8U1d.jpg

Duck_Doi

And Darlin just came through her 4th neck surgery. Gonna try to keep her off the pain meds with some Darlins Net bubble again. It worked before and don't see why it won't work this time

I'll be praying for a quick recovery :ying:, hope the DNet Bubble works! :biggrin:

Here's the Darlin's Net #2, Smells very strong of Pine. Reminded me of a Car Freshener.
NSJIr3M.jpg

msS7Fnv.jpg

LBK1exp.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does the Dnet #6 stretch.. and wats the flower time on her?

not quite doubled in flower & goes 63 to 70 days , depending on how ya like it .

MiMed . i'm not even sure who has it at this point , the #3 was passed more than 6 because of the shear size of the buds on it , everybody wanted that one . so 6 sat with just me for awhile . but if she ain't in mich , i'll make sure she gets there !

Duck , yeah , pretty strong smelling , but don't ask like what cuz i can't give good descriptions after smoking cigs for forty years ..... my sniffer & taste buds are shot !

your 2 pheno's are looking pretty serious too !!! :tiphat:

Duck_Doi

not quite doubled in flower & goes 63 to 70 days , depending on how ya like it .

MiMed . i'm not even sure who has it at this point , the #3 was passed more than 6 because of the shear size of the buds on it , everybody wanted that one . so 6 sat with just me for awhile . but if she ain't in mich , i'll make sure she gets there !

Duck , yeah , pretty strong smelling , but don't ask like what cuz i can't give good descriptions after smoking cigs for forty years ..... my sniffer & taste buds are shot !

lol No problem :biglaugh: and thank you :biggrin: Huey or I, really need to flower the #3 so we can see if #1 & #2 are worthy/up to par.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Duck I was thinkin that #1 may throw a leaf bud. Wounded if it will carry on in clone. :good:

MIMedHead

I would love to run her in my 12kW room dans!

churtmunk

Got my cut of Dansbud Dnet this past week. Stoked to join in on the fun and watch her grow!

Also, I'm new on this forum. So greetings all.

-CM

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to ICmag Churt ! & which cut did you get ? #3 0r #6

Which is your favorite so far @Duck? The number 2 looks like it's getting bigger buds, or is it pretty similar? They each look great, and Dans #6 is just really triched out. How was the return on the bubble made? Hope Darlin has a Safe and speedy recovery.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Dan the #6 looks like the winner chicken dinner she lean more towards the glue you say? Got four up one is in struggle mode the others exploding.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't discount #3 guys. She is very good. There are some slight differences between #6 and #3 in veg. #3 end product is outstanding. Either would be a great plant to keep. I won't be culling #3 until I try #6. Lots of people here like #3.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not done with my 1st #6.. I was having some issues in flower that delayed everything by a month.

Dnet#6
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan the #6 looks like the winner chicken dinner she lean more towards the glue you say? Got four up one is in struggle mode the others exploding.

yeah JB , her buds fill out more like GG4 than the DMT . #3 is the DMT leaner , her buds get big & fat !!!

i personally like the taste , smells & effects of the #6 more than the #3 .even though shes not as big budded .

#3 was no slouch on the frost either !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php