What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

day20

ec.1.3

ph5.5

middle

left

right

day 63

second blossoming would start now.. but bud rot comes faster

heavy tops fall.. in the next week I must chop next

coldfrost

Green81

Veteran
Looking awesome bro, you understand the cut very well, super frost!

Something from mine last round but was fighting cyclamen mites.

Amnesia Haze Core cut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2POUNDER

Hello my Friend, this cut looks amazing!!!
Last year i grow the same under 1.200w and i saw many buds from the bottom to the top and on all branches. Now i got this cut again as a MotherPlant and i'm so happy about. You named it "Daniel S-Shop" lol but its more an Alex K Shop
the (wanabe) Austrians Hemp King haha ok maybe he the CloneKing from southeurope... sorry stop joken. Ur Project is awesome. So many Flowers i saw never before. not often. Ok thank u for the great show. I wish u a good performamce soon

and many pounds to yield yahhh!!
frohe weihnacht'

2pündler

N

NewAgeGenetics

Yo 2pounder!

you also bought this cut in the Flowery Field Vienna?

2POUNDER

yes well. and a couple of other nice cuts.
why u askin ;)
where are u from...
greetz out germany

hello 2pounder, u are right about Alex, but I got it from Daniel hahha
I love this cut, for me a real pleasure to see her growing.. but lot of people cant understand her needs:)

N

NewAgeGenetics

what are those "other nice cuts"?

I tried a few different strains from there but had no real luck with them, especially the rhoner drohner and super skunk was awfull.

nice to hear that their Amnesia cut is a good one, even if my homie says that it has "just" a clear sativa effect.

never tried any SSH=Amnesia myself, but I know that its a good yielder when you grow it in SOG from rooted clones with no veg.

it seems its a heavy feeder too.

yes well. and a couple of other nice cuts.
why u askin ;)
where are u from...
greetz out germany

@hello NewAgeGenetics i would not say this cut has a clear sativa effect

ff had a good NLX cut and a Sour Star cut, their ED Rosental SB was also a heavy yielder... but unfortunately non of the on their menu anymore

if u like cristals and a punch in the face... with TW u wont miss,, OG18 also top,, if u can grow her:)

N

NewAgeGenetics

yes, they dont sell anymore a lots of good strains, dunno why.

plan to get some strains from them, for example the OG18, I tried the TW from fem seeds earlier and not really liked it.

so ff has a good tw clone?

Latest posts

Latest posts