What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Smoke report comin...... Blame the tardiness on couchlock times 5.. I try but I start droolin then nap then wtf was I doing...

TheMan13

Veteran
I'm getting ready to fire the tent up again soon. It looks like this run will be of Gluekle's sister Qookies (Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x Querkle). She has been run by a few others here in Michigan over the past year or so with good results and meds. I've already amassed some good intel on this one and have spent quite a bit of time with her in veg, but this will be my first GSC or cross run ;-)~

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had her throw a late nanner or 3 so keep an out. Didn't find any opened so I think they were sterile.
I'm getting ready to fire the tent up again soon. It looks like this run will be of Gluekle's sister Qookies (Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x Querkle). She has been run by a few others here in Michigan over the past year or so with good results and meds. I've already amassed some good intel on this one and have spent quite a bit of time with her in veg, but this will be my first GSC or cross run ;-)~

TheMan13

Veteran
I did find some closed single pollen sacks tucked up under a few of the lower Gluekle buds at harvest as well. The seeds found in the flower look like very mature S1s. I wasn't sure if I should chalk these nanners/beans up to a light leak from the tents ventilation panels being open or Vic High's Space Queen genetics ;-)~ As the GG4 in there with her had neither a nanner or bean, I can likely assume the later.

TheMan13

Veteran
Well here we go with the Qookies (day #2). Not as impressive growth structure and/or noding as her sister Gluekle, but my summer veg to include these plants have not been 100% IMO. We have had some hot weather I had not expected as well, so the Gavita is turned all the way down to the front tent with a T5 panel of PowerVEG florescent remaining to the rear.

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here we go with the Qookies (day #2). Not as impressive growth structure and/or noding as her sister Gluekle, but my summer veg to include these plants have not been 100% IMO. We have had some hot weather I had not expected as well, so the Gavita is turned all the way down to the front tent with a T5 panel of PowerVEG florescent remaining to the rear.

View Image
I culled Qookies because of bud size and low yield. Ran her 4 times and she just never did it for me. My clone storage guy still has her but not sure I want her back. He can chime in if he wants

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
:bigeye: A clone storage guy is one hell of an idea there

Looking hella dank there TM13 :tiphat:

I know Im a little late for the show but I was told there would be cake :biggrin:

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Alright Duck just gave me the run down of who's who cuzz I have no clue when it comes to breeding :dunno: thats why Im the clone storage guy lol

but I havent had a chance to run the Qookies...but from the structure she looks very promising...:confused:...what kind of yields were you seeing from her Joe?

Duck is running the Gluekle currently...once again I havent had the chance to run her as I have been working a glue factory :shucks: lol

BayBHuey

TheMan13

Veteran
As I've never ran GSC or a cross of her in the past, I am unsure of how this will stack as time goes on. I usually only run 1 or 2 plants per light, so the maturity of these plants may be throwing me off as well. These Qookies were freestanding 28in above the 12in pots (40in total) when flipped. They were never trimmed or trained, so I plan to stake up the main kolas to keep them a distance from the Gavita as need be. I've been juggling their position in the tent, but that will soon no longer be an option as the canopy tightens up.

@Smokin Joe How was the stretch in your runs?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol yeah huey is the storage guy. golf ball sized buds with tight spacing is what i got from her
the yield, i was able to pull 1 1/2 lbs from 4 plants in 5 gallon bags under an epap set at 825. and like gg she needs lots of support. everyone loves the flavor. kinda like a sugar cookie with a hint of grape. the only complaint i have is the few nanners i found and a very few seeds deep in the buds. nothing else in the room had a seed so she contained them well.
maybe someday i will sober up and can give a better run down :friends:

TheMan13

Veteran
Qookies at week #2
picture.php

picture.php

Still not as impressive growth structure and/or noding as Gluekle. They do have an intriguing scent, earlier and stronger than her sister though.

@Smokin Joe How long did you let her go?

Latest posts

Latest posts