Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Why wooden spoons?

Thread Title Search
Why wooden spoons? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM #41
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i used to use a big industrial sized soup ladle with a long stem, i used that baby to make the water swirl around like crazy, but nowadays i have a bubblator for the mixing and it saves a lot of time and energy and produces a superior product to hand mixing and letting it sit etc.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM #42
scuba80

I think the washer yields a load better than hand stirring

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:48 AM #43
DrySiftWizard
Banned

DrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really nice
Quality > quantity
DrySiftWizard is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 PM #44
imachefdammit

imachefdammit is on a distinguished road
For christ sake, SOME chefs use ceramic knives because they initially hold a sharper edge than stainless or high carbon steel knives. It has absolutely nothing to so with cutting meats and fish, it's entirely about personal knife preference. Azad is talking out of his arse. Drysift says stupid things, but he's right on this one.
imachefdammit is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2013, 06:56 PM #45
DrySiftWizard
Banned

DrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really nice
Haha.

Well thanks.
DrySiftWizard is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 12:36 AM #46
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by imachefdammit View Post
For christ sake, SOME chefs use ceramic knives because they initially hold a sharper edge than stainless or high carbon steel knives. It has absolutely nothing to so with cutting meats and fish, it's entirely about personal knife preference. Azad is talking out of his arse. Drysift says stupid things, but he's right on this one.
nice of you to join up and make your first post to clear all this up once and for all mate, lol.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 01:50 AM #47
RB56

RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
nice of you to join up and make your first post to clear all this up once and for all mate, lol.
Still need to hear from ImaSpoonExpert to wrap it all up.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 02:24 AM #48
smilley

smilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nicesmilley is just really nice
I whip the shit out of it with my electric egg beater. Git'er Done...............
smilley is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2013, 03:07 AM #49
vapor

vapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of light
I made a 20gallon run the other day had everything loaded in the the bubble know and bam no turn no spin ho drain. So i grabbed a big plastic spoon i have for brewing. The results where good but they always are. The kicker was having to lift the machine full of ice water and material high enough to drain into the bags.Just way more work with no spin spin whirl whirl drain drain...

ps pulled the wiring apart clean it and tighten connects and we are working again.....
vapor is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2014, 12:33 AM #50
Garhart

Garhart is a jewel in the roughGarhart is a jewel in the roughGarhart is a jewel in the roughGarhart is a jewel in the roughGarhart is a jewel in the roughGarhart is a jewel in the rough
This has to be one of the more entertaining threads I have run across.
The longer I live the more I am sure, how little I do in fact know. anon