Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Why wooden spoons?

Thread Title Search
Why wooden spoons? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2013, 02:39 PM #31
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
Full melt dry sift is as good or better than from the 60/70's

Old 11-08-2013, 04:10 PM #32
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
Lol, re using a wooden spoon. I thought I was cheap. Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2013, 04:17 PM #33
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
OOPs
Green Supreme is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2013, 09:02 PM #34
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
Full melt dry sift is as good or better than from the 60/70's
in 69/71 , we were get kick-ass hash ... black ..n no it wasn't hit with opin.... the shit we make on the 1st run 73/90 bags is melt... but my foggy memory says no way does it touch the old shit.. one man's opinion...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 12:01 AM #35
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
I smoked back then the primo, red and blnd leb, temple balls. I said Full melt dry sift not bubble hash.

Old 11-09-2013, 01:43 AM #36
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
I smoked back then the primo, red and blnd leb, temple balls. I said Full melt dry sift not bubble hash.
sorry ..missed that... maybe the weed today is stronger......

zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 02:37 AM #37
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if you have to use a wooden spoon. I use a plastic paint mixer (from lowes) attached to an electric drill. Got some nice full melt water hash recently using that method with fresh frozen trim and nugs and lots of ice!

I've tried the wooden spoon before since it fits in the drill chuck, but I like the paint mixer better. The agitation is excellent and cuts down on the mixing time....which helps with the smell and flavor of the finished product...but that's just been my experience.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 03:00 AM #38
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
well I ran shitloads of bubble bag runs an I never could tell the diff. I used a spoon wooden, and stainless an a paint mixer blade. the wood spoon was more pure cause it didn't beat the shit out of the material as much as the others .
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 04:08 AM #39
FRIENDinDEED
A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .

Location: uh . . . damn where am i again? sorry, too high, cant remember
FRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really niceFRIENDinDEED is just really nice
ROFLMAO!!! FOR REAL

yo . . question. . .

how in the hell does a thread about a fucking spoon turn into the bitch killing fields? you guys really take any opportune time to get at others huh? I can hear the thug now:

"yo man, real talk, when I see that motherfucka post again ima get at his ass on some straight gully shit son!! word up!", lmao and they call me and internet thug . . . WOW!

oh man, you guys really do crack me up

FLOWER SETUP
-RIG:12x2gl DWC bucket sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
-LIGHT: DUAL 400MH/HPS side by side

MOM SETUP
-RIG: 3x5gl container sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5.5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
-LIGHT: 6x4' T8's

CLONES/CUTS
-RIG: 12-15x 5.5" net cups directly in water/ water pump for circulation/4" airstone for aeration
-LIGHT: 4x4' T8's + 70hps

**MISCELLANEOUS**
-MEDIUM: HYDROTON/LAVA ROCK
-NUTES: **currently researching**
-NET CUPS: 5.5" for mom+flower

**ROTATION CONCEPT/PLAN: once plants root and reach about afoot tall theyre transfered from cuts space directly into flower space
FRIENDinDEED is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:50 AM #40
DrySiftWizard
Banned

DrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really nice
I was just asking a question about science.

I guess that's not cool, though. That kinda defeats the purpose of lots of peoples arguments, sadly.
DrySiftWizard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.