What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My most important lesson EVER leaned on ICMAG is...

picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

I really love the 4 word game thread, when there isn't any new reading material.

I have been lurking around LED threads lately, as illogical as it seems they get some damn fine results. Don't worry have no intent on turning to the dark-side.

1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit my advice SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ// TAKE THE COTTON OUT OF YOUR EARS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR MOUTH

2>> there is no single right way to achieve something many roads can arrive at the same destination

3>> there is always someone or something better ahead

joe guy

1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit

We call those guys "knowitall" around here their name is topper cause no matter how many fish u catch or how big they were this guy had 2 more and a pound bigger - nothin you can do about it except say you got skunked lol..

dddaver

Veteran
1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit my advice SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ// TAKE THE COTTON OUT OF YOUR EARS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR MOUTH

2>> there is no single right way to achieve something many roads can arrive at the same destination

3>> there is always someone or something better ahead

That pretty much sums up what have learned. No matter what you ask about anything, there are always going to be conflicting "opinions". I also have learned there are a lot of folks out there who know what's better for me than me, absolutely amazed sometimes ;-P

But that said, I have also learned there are many like minded people that just want life to get better out there for everyone. :plant grow:

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I learned many things here but most important is I learned how to grow the best weed in the world! Thanks IC Mag!

D

DU420

I've learn't that there's a far better natural alternative to the so called "medicines" prescribed by doctors that are derived from poisonous chemical's that destroy you from the inside out... I've also learn't how to produce real medicine...

That pretty much sums up what have learned. No matter what you ask about anything, there are always going to be conflicting "opinions". I also have learned there are a lot of folks out there who know what's better for me than me, absolutely amazed sometimes ;-P

But that said, I have also learned there are many like minded people that just want life to get better out there for everyone. :plant grow:

amen, not enough like minded peeps though, seems thate agree,you must be like minded,,

1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit

We call those guys "knowitall" around here their name is topper cause no matter how many fish u catch or how big they were this guy had 2 more and a pound bigger - nothin you can do about it except say you got skunked lol..

real talk, topper huh thats funny

Ive learned that wifi, cookies, and kush are the most lied about and copied strains in the world... Thank god i live in a true medical state.....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you can pick your friends
and you can pick your buds,
but you can't pick your friends buds.