Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator

Thread Title Search
Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2018, 09:14 PM #131
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
We're getting hash for Christmas?
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 09:40 PM #132
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankelopez View Post
Looking good gaiusmarius,
Is this the christmas hash
i guess it will have to be, it's the best stuff from my most recent batches. to be honest i'm so impressed with my new tangie x cookie buds that i've totally forgotten about smoking much of that hash. i did make a good night jont using some 4th run hash mixed with weed and a bit of tobacco, soooo nice....you just take small sips as it's very strong, it burns so slow that you can spend ages slowly puffing away the joint, getting higher and higher till you have to let it go out for a break lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
We're getting hash for Christmas?
maybe for the ic 420 cup instead

i got a whole bunch of orangy terp weed about to be harvested, i plan to treat the trim like gold (gently) and fresh freeze it, for making some cup entry bubble if all goes as planned

so all you have to do is join us in Barcelona for the ic 420 cup and reserve a hash pack hehehe....
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 10:14 PM #133
mexweed

mexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura about
I got one of those little washing machines and 5 bags a while back 220, 160, 120, 73, 25

the 120 and 73 come out dank the rest get put into brownies, 73 being the #1

mexweed is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:31 AM #134
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i wonder how that last batch would squish up, can you squish chunks like those or will i need to freeze it and grind it to crumbs fist? or should it be worked into 1 chunk before the squish?
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

Old 12-20-2018, 06:43 PM #135
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Depends what your filter type is but generally hash presses better with a good prepress or forming to suit the filter. With a nylon bag you can pack thick, fold tight and squish slowly to "puddle out" inside the filter. I don't think you need to powder it, looks like it will melt like butter.

I use to make paddies wrapped in coffee filter or stainless and occasionally noticed loose spots that creaked gaps or channels for oil to collect in rather than flow onto parchment. Bags can do similar if packed too loose.
Mikell is online now Quote