Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Noreason's Hashish

Thread Title Search
Noreason's Hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2012, 08:17 PM #11
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to behold
Interesting
Jare is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2012, 05:58 PM #12
frankishow

frankishow is a jewel in the roughfrankishow is a jewel in the roughfrankishow is a jewel in the roughfrankishow is a jewel in the roughfrankishow is a jewel in the roughfrankishow is a jewel in the rough
Blhààà che fumaccio!!!!!!! blhhaaaaaa!!!!

Ahahahahahahah stò scherzando brò, rep+ non me ne fà più dare a te, ma comunque sei sempre il più professional amico...pollicione alto fratè!!
Saluti

My grow diary '09

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=137210

frankishow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 PM #13
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare View Post
Interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankishow View Post
Blhààà che fumaccio!!!!!!! blhhaaaaaa!!!!

Ahahahahahahah stò scherzando brò, rep+ non me ne fà più dare a te, ma comunque sei sempre il più professional amico...pollicione alto fratè!!
Saluti
Bella fratelloni di fumate Quando facciamo una reunion quaggiù che così assaggiate queste estrazioni?

After some days of drying the ExCheesexGrape hash is ready to store.It has a pungent smell, sweet but fruity, not skunky at all.
I took some shots for you with a new photo-tech (for me) hope you will like them

The external side

The inside

I'll post soon a short video of bubble test to show you this is da shit

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:59 PM #14
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
Video

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

And a picture after the bubbles

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:05 PM #15
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
As usual that's some of the most beautiful hash!!!!

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it
Canniwhatsis is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 03:14 AM #16
A-Loc
mofuckin farmer smurf

A-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the rough
looks excellent man, i'm looking forward to using the gravity method once i harvest. countin down the days i can have some delicious lookin hash like that.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson R.I.P.

gotta stay up, possitivity is key.

High Rider
A-Loc is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 08:00 AM #17
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canniwhatsis View Post
As usual that's some of the most beautiful hash!!!!
Thank you buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Loc View Post
looks excellent man, i'm looking forward to using the gravity method once i harvest. countin down the days i can have some delicious lookin hash like that.
Thank you too A-Loc Make good resin on your plants now, so then you will have good resin in your concentrate
I did this extraction but the hash is now stored in a vial and I fucking need a good bubbler, don't want to waste it in a joint, and my roor is way to big for what I like.....

It's fucking difficult to find a good glass piece here in Europe! If someone has any suggestion on how to find it, please PM me, thanjs

Old 02-06-2012, 11:31 PM #18
A-Loc
mofuckin farmer smurf

A-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the roughA-Loc is a jewel in the rough
oh the resins are looking glorious right now. looking forward to trimming my sssdh when its done. most of my mangos are pretty dang frosty too.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson R.I.P.

gotta stay up, possitivity is key.

High Rider
A-Loc is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:32 PM #19
noreason
Natural born Grower

Days of extractions these

A couple of days ago I worked the last 100 grams of fresh frozen exodus cheese trim.
This is a strain a like really much and this resin promises very good terpens

This time I used the same funnel method but I add a 160µ screen before the 31µ, so everything bigger than 160µ was stopped on the first screen.

In the picture you can see the end of the funnel, with 2 screen inside and the hole for the air

I decided to do this because I raise the working time, around 10 minutes with the mixer set on low speed, so I was expecting more contaminants, and they were, but at the end the resin seems to be quite clean both on the 160 and 31.

Let's see it, considering is still wet....

This is on the 160

This is on the 31

Next pictures when dried

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 PM #20
noreason
Natural born Grower

Hola ICMaggers, some new shots of my last exodus cheese extraction. This strain make wonderful hash, a really pungent but sweet smell, leaving a milky taste in the mouth. For sure one of my next strain to run again, as thanks to one of my friend, I got again the original cut and I'm fucking happy

This was the exoduscheese I used to make hashish

Dense and hard flowers, good yielder, good strain to work with

After all the work and some days of drying this is the result.

On the first 160µ screen, I found some green matter, crushed thricomes and other stuff, but overall its quite pure, it bubbles like crazy!

160µ

160µ bulle-test

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

31µ

31µ bubble-test

I AGREE

and a picture after the bubble test

Keep it concentrated guys

8 members found this post helpful.