Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Hand rubbing Charas

Thread Title Search
Hand rubbing Charas Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 06:53 AM #21
TheNamesCYRUS
Banned

TheNamesCYRUS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Lion View Post
kinda nasty when you think of it that way.
I am sure you played with your sweaty balls, gooch and ass.. and accidently slipped that finger in your mouth.
TheNamesCYRUS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:52 PM #22
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
aaaahhhhh NO
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 04:22 AM #23
Grobot2010

Grobot2010 is a jewel in the roughGrobot2010 is a jewel in the roughGrobot2010 is a jewel in the roughGrobot2010 is a jewel in the roughGrobot2010 is a jewel in the roughGrobot2010 is a jewel in the rough
I agree with all of those who prefer not to have hash ameliorated with dead skin... When I first came here I was thinking of hand-rolled with gloved hands, obviously that's not the case. Bubble bags are the way to go for primarily resin products, IMHO, because I still like a detectable, but minimal, amount of plant material in my hash.
Grobot2010 is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 04:34 AM #24
cannadelic

cannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of lightcannadelic is a glorious beacon of light
sounds like the OP has done plenty of hand rubbing himself.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:27 PM #25
Ethan Zachary

Ethan Zachary will become famous soon enough
Any1 still rubbing it?
Ethan Zachary is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 03:37 PM #26
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SetHeh View Post
You can see how they make hand-rubbed charas at 18 min 55 sec.
Closest I get is Scissor-hash.

Plus I got a manicuring session coming up, thought I might use a BIG stainless steel bowl so I can catch the Kief.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 11-03-2016, 02:30 PM #27
99%

Dead skin in the hash? lol Can you imagine just how minuscule the amount of skin from your palm would end up in your charas. You would have way more chance of getting a strand of hair getting in the resin than skin.
If you are so concerned then scrub your hands before rubbing the plants.

btw you can rub dry buds too. I did it with compressed Thai one time and then added the rubbed resin back into some un-rubbed bud and it blew many away! Rubbing the resin off dry material is done best standing over a glass table with a pile of plant material, lift up a few grams at a time rubbing it lightly and letting the plant material drop down and repeat a few times then make sure there's no leaf matter on your palms then over a clean area of the glass table, rub your palms vigorously and little black lines of resin will rub off, a little spray of water or spit will help the resin rub off...then repeat until the amount of resin being collected is greatly reduced...but note it does take a long time and your hands will get sore if they're soft.

Last edited by 99%; 11-03-2016 at 02:40 PM..

Old 01-17-2017, 09:28 PM #28
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the rough
why not just make dry sift, bubble hash, or concentrate? or is it the skin cells that give it the extra pop?
nepalnt21 is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2017, 06:29 AM #29
99%

Hey apalnt21...it might never happen, but knowing how to make charas might come in handy one day.

for example if you are walking along a trail in a place like Nepal and come across a stand of wild ganja in late flowering...you could cut branches down, take them back to where you are staying, dry it for a few weeks at least, then sift it if you have screens, you could do the same without drying and ice hash it fresh if you have access to ice and Bubblebags, you could also dry the buds and extract the THC with chemicals if you have that and the equipment needed with you ....or you could rub the resin off the live plants and after five minutes work you would have enough for a few pipes of charas.

You might be in a country with lots of poor to ok quality pressed brick weed and after a few days you aren't getting high anymore and your throat hurts then hand rubbing the dry buds will get you a less harsher smoke and harder hitting high. ..this is something you can do in your hotel room without any special equipment..and the added bonus is that the hash you make will not stink as much as burning bud and it's easy to conceal a marble of hash compared to an ounce or two of weed.

and those who are paranoid about skin, wash your hands with soap and sand, this will remove any old skin on your palms.

Hand rubbing is a skill all ganja travelers all should know

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:35 PM #30
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
I watched that video in its entirety a while back. I like the old Italian guy that says, "I start the day with at least 5 spliffs, at least."

There are numerous reasons I do not make charas.

I like weed more than hash.
I make full melt bubble hash from my trim, to me it is the best kind.
I do not have an entire mountain of weed.
The left over buds would be kind gross to me.
I like my hash to have as few dead skin cells in it as possible.

I don't mean this age old practice any disrespect, but even if weed were legal I would stick with my current method.
All excellent reasons except the first are acceptable. do you like scissor hash. I find High quality scissor hash about the same as charas.
Stan G. is offline Quote