Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Thread Title Search
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2006, 02:48 AM #21
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
hahahaha thats awesome trichomefarmer, lovely indeed. I know you got thousands more, so lets see em lol

whooop whooop

bubble man

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:26 AM #22

Hey Bubbleman,

Thankyou for the knowledge and Inspiration!

Keep it Ire

Old 02-25-2006, 08:40 AM #23
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Wow great shots guys keep em coming. I can just see it a few months from now when we have a hundred pages of incredible shots.

More shots from me....

bubble man

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:55 AM #24

73u Pr0n

This is the first time I have posted any herbal extract cause I was a slow learner with the bags.. I think I have the hang of it now.

Basic D 73u bag.

Old 02-26-2006, 06:26 AM #25

rad thread, bubble man

awesome pic's, everybody, the bubble is magnifico

a few old pic's... got new 7 bag's... ordering the 8th bag soon... should return with pic's within a few weeks...

shalom

some purple rhino jelly:

purple rhino 73u:

the plant it came from:

some bubble from commerish herb:

tokin:

Old 02-26-2006, 07:17 AM #26

nice shots.... those are some awesome shots.. What bag was that out of?

Old 02-26-2006, 07:53 AM #27
mybeans420
resident slackass

mybeans420 has disabled reputation
Well, I posted these before but what the hell, it's been a while. Too bad I don't have a set of bags anymore.

peace
beans

LET LOVE GUIDE YOU

LEAVE YOUR CLOWNSHOES AND YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR PLEASE.. THANK YOU

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President. 18 Dec. 1840

PLEASE don't PM me for seeds or cuts,.. Thank you
mybeans420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:42 PM #28
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

great shots guys, nice to see you posting mrbean. sorry to hear you dont have bags anymore. whats up with that? coppers or friends who aren't friends?

let me know
as for now a few shots....

bubble man

Old 02-26-2006, 11:53 PM #29
somoz

somoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the roughsomoz is a jewel in the rough
awesome shots guys....i love those little viles u roll with bubbleman they party.

and nice arts and crafts mybeans....a little hash plato!

waitin on me bubbleator but until then i'll keep stoppin by here. keep it up everybody.

somoz
somoz is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2006, 03:52 AM #30

sog army - thanks bro, nice to c ya - it was 73u in all shot's, the comerish (B.C.) herb made that dark color even with whole pieces and using the wooden spoon; but still very nice looking and great tokin' bubble

rad mybeans... get new 1's... Ralfie recently did...

bubble mon, those pic's are awesome, boss...

btw, there's no inspirational oil thread here, the resin round up is the oil/any hash thread...

keep it bubblin'...
shalom