Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Thread Title Search
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2006, 03:36 PM #11
trichomefarmer
re-loading

trichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

All righty

1st thanks to Bubbleman for improving the bags/technique which has reinspired thousands to the joys of clean hash, and resulted in all these phenonmenal photos shared on the boards.

PERHAPS is the king of the dome photos he's on a whole new level imho.

Last edited by trichomefarmer; 02-23-2006 at 03:43 PM..
trichomefarmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:58 PM #12

He definatley is. RRRRRRR
what camera do you use perhaps?

Old 02-23-2006, 05:27 PM #13

PYGA's dome shots really are on a different level very inspiring indeed!

heres a few of my pics, i will do my best to get the rest of my pics up on this thread and lots of new ones. the inspirational hash shots thread at OG was one of my all time favorites and its so sad its gone but im sure with time this thread can grow to be even better than the old one...

:tup: Great pics as always Bubbleman, PYGA, _ ° O _, Trichomefarmer

Old 02-23-2006, 09:50 PM #14
EastCoastin

EastCoastin is on a distinguished road
Whats up everybody, Its nice to see this thread is back (with the usual cast of characters). Heres some older shots....

EastCoastin is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2006, 12:52 AM #15
BananaTree
OG Refugee

BananaTree is on a distinguished road

Last edited by BananaTree; 03-21-2008 at 01:11 PM..
BananaTree is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2006, 01:29 AM #16
trichomefarmer
re-loading

trichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Old shots from my IC gallery

POWER PLANT

This stuff did this a few times

PP

at the HT cup, behind bubbleman's bubblebag stand

Old 02-24-2006, 09:24 PM #17
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Hey great to see you guys jumping in with some sweet hash shots. I am loving this alreadey> Mostly because i know just how quickly this incredible thread will grow.
Last night i threw my third LEGENDS OF HASHISH party here in vancouver. Sort of a farewell to my gallery space. As it will be closing and perhaps moving at the end of this month.
anyway we did it up bubbleman style with a dozen plus varieties of melty hashes to choose from, and about 10 different roors in da house. we had a plentyful time.
This is the hash buffet that was set out with around 50 grams of bubble, a close up of each one, as well as my buffet plate with each kind of bubble on it. RENe and lizard bubble where also present but didnt make the buffet table, they were staying in a friends stash and if you asked you could get hit with either or.
Da shots.....

bubble man

Old 02-24-2006, 10:16 PM #18

damn Bman ! u throw some kick ass parties by the looks of it

some more of my old pics....Kali Mist Full Melt Bubblehash ( a few will remember this from last years IC420 cup)

Old 02-25-2006, 02:34 AM #19
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
beautiful as always hashstar,those are some great dome shots. Makes my mouth water,and my bubbler itch.
here are a few of my old shots from the og thread.....

bubble man

Old 02-25-2006, 02:40 AM #20
trichomefarmer
re-loading

Cool

woohoo