Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

Thread Title Search
Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 05:13 AM #1
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

Ok.. well i just got back from another great trip to Amsterdam.. ( minus the cops busting the cannabis cup).. apart from that.. the trip was good.
The legends of Hash dinner was absolutely amazing as always from the food to the people to the smoke.
This year we had 17 different kinds of hash entered in our little hashdown.. and probably another 20 in the building just getting puffed.
I was lucky enough this year to photograph with my macro lens ( no not at the party there are NO camera's allowed) the winning hash.
It was a dry sift made by what i would call a master sifter in amsterdam. he has incredible talent when it comes to cleaning up the resin. now i wish i could have shot the resin before Sam had cleaned it.. but i did manage to get a photo or two of what he cleaned out of it.

So lets begin with some pictures....

hope you all enjoy these shots as much as i enjoyed taking them ( as well as smoking it lol )

More to come.. ( these are all the cleaned shots... but i will post what i cleaned out asap...

Bubble man

Last edited by bubbleman; 11-29-2011 at 06:37 PM..
bubbleman is offline Quote

46 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 AM #2
Sativa King

Sativa King will become famous soon enoughSativa King will become famous soon enough
My god!! Those would have to be some of the most insane resin shots I have ever seen!! I can only dream of what it would smoke like. You are one lucky guy bubbleman!!
Sativa King is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 AM #3
Bubbly Terps
Banned

Bubbly Terps is on a distinguished road
If weed is now as illegal as cocaine in the Netherlands, does that make these pictures more illegal than cocaine?
Bubbly Terps is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 05:21 AM #4
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
The duff Sam cleaned out

These three photos are basicaly the material that Sam cleaned out of JJ's dry sift.
You can see the majority of it are still heads.. but if you look closely you'll notice they are all smaller than the ones in the first pictures.. and of course more contaminated..

Now obviously to many of you these may seem like no big difference's.. and i can't explain it myself.. but as you remove that last 1 to 2% of contaminant and smaller heads... it just changes the entire game... makes it soooo much nicer to smoke.

Peace
Bubble man

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:25 AM #5
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of light
That is straight up beautiful. Gotta say I hope one day I can produce something half as good as that. Thanks for posting the bubbleman. I know this is crazy, but I was at the cup in '08, and some guy was literally blowing bubbles, and every body was calling him the bubbleman. At the time I did not even know what bubble hash was, but luckily I have been enlightened, and have purchased a couple sets of bags. that wasn't you was it? haha, either way, thanks alot for these pics, they are amazing.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 05:41 AM #6
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Some hella fine shots bubbleman!!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 05:42 AM #7
Bubbly Terps
Banned

Bubbly Terps is on a distinguished road
It looks like Sam has discovered the miracles of laser perforated stainless steel.
Bubbly Terps is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:43 AM #8
Adrift

Adrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to behold
wowowowowow

thats what im talking about!!!!!
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 07:04 AM #9
SmokeTrees
"Hey bud, lets party!"

SmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud ofSmokeTrees has much to be proud of
holy crap !!!
i cant imagine what itd be like to smoke a fat bowl of that
SmokeTrees is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 09:11 AM #10
guest121295

Never seen anything like it, beautifull pics indeed!