Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2006, 04:49 AM #41
BLunTeD4LifE
SMOKE BUSH, NOT AFGHAN!!!

BLunTeD4LifE is on a distinguished road
i havent seen any hash like this for years neither harry,,, i would love to get my hands on some of these great import hashes again,,,

Old 09-20-2006, 01:59 AM #42
GDK
High Class Grass

GDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to behold
A cpl of old pics...some decent morrocan. More to come..

100 gram slab by the way..
Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!
GDK is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:12 AM #43
Pablo

Pablo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hash*_*bean
damn there is some tasty looking hash in this thread so far
i just got some new hash yesterday and some it is really damn good
the X3 kicks my ass it is very spicey and couchlock im not sure where it is from
but it smells like some kind of afghani

I think the X3 is morrocan as i have X5 from morroco.200g bars.I'm rolling one know i'll let you know how it goes. In a joint(Sorry puritans).

Bliss, smooth-ish nice mellow stone.Be nice too share it with some like minded freinds.

Last edited by Pablo; 09-21-2006 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: Smoked it!
Pablo is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2006, 02:22 AM #44
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Shitt_In_Nor

Gold stamped Afghan.
i get that SAME gold stamped afghan..lol..

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2006, 10:24 PM #45
ilife
Banned

ilife has a spectacular aura aboutilife has a spectacular aura aboutilife has a spectacular aura about
Afgani

Black Afgani Gold Seal (not very good quality)

ilife is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2006, 05:29 PM #46
GDK
High Class Grass

GDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to behold
hey hash fanatics...
Heres some more shots from what im smokin on atm. Its a blonde maroc pollen, and its even better than the one i first posted in this thread. It started out as a 200g bar, but as u can see, something magically disappeared
Real sticky and pliable at room temp. Softens up to a puddy in the palm and its almost too soft to manage, when hand heated.

Enjoy

same chunk after 60 seconds in palm:

Stay Safe
Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!
GDK is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:42 PM #47
No_Shitt_In_Nor

No_Shitt_In_Nor will become famous soon enough
one god sample off maroc and one bad.

the last is the gode one.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:25 PM #48
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
WOW ! GDK, this blonde polm looks absoutely great ! very yummy !

Here's my share, goodies from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Himachal Pradesh.

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:35 PM #49
GDK
High Class Grass

Wow mriko Thats some superb lookin goodies..looks like i have to come to your neck of the woods sometime...that garda simply looks amazing!!!
Heres a little more of what im smokin right now. The small piece is not nearly as good as the other one..but still ok. The dark piece is absolutely awesome. Incredibly soft and almost irritating to crumble. Very intense smell and great high.

I love this thread..keep em comin peeps..

Stay Safe
GDK is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2006, 04:31 AM #50
HMT

HMT is on a distinguished road
just beautiful guys awesome more pics please
HMT is offline Quote