Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2006, 04:29 PM #31
ReToCs

ReToCs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilacaLIbud
dam how much does that go for?? has anyone seen the dvd HASHISHISH .. they show u all the real DEAL stuff.. .. .. i wanna see someone with a bag of marroc kiff.. non pressed ..
it was only 200 euro and the weight is 125 grams
but i wont smoke it myself

and YES i saw Haschisch but i what i understand is that they didnt sell the first sieving unpressed stuff to others

ReToCs is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2006, 01:06 AM #32
Mercer
HBizzle!...Kushaholics Anonymous!

Mercer is on a distinguished road
great thread folks!
Mercer is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2006, 01:20 AM #33

shit, they need to send some boats o' import this o' way.

Old 02-23-2006, 05:51 AM #34

Some smaller pieces

Nepal

Temple Afghaan

Peace
_ ° 0 _

Last edited by _ ° O _; 02-23-2006 at 05:52 AM..

Old 02-25-2006, 06:08 AM #35
genkisan
Cannabrex Formulator

genkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to all
I miss the jet-black Kashmiri hash from about 20-25 yrs ago...........wish it was still around....
"The problem today is to give larger significance and dignity to a life that has been dwarfed by the world of material things. Until that problem is solved, the annihilation of Naziism will be no more than the removal of one symptom of the world's unrest."

Konrad Heiden

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors.....we borrow it from our children"

Native Proverb

"I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD," said Hofmann. "It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."

Albert Hofmann

Private Super Early Finishing Strain - Dr Z
The Anti-Donkeyhonker League
FnordTech Tinfoil Beanies
Olivier Dumoulin - Amazing Artist
genkisan is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2006, 03:36 AM #36
BananaTree
OG Refugee

BananaTree is on a distinguished road
black and grass of unknown origin

Old 03-15-2006, 07:28 AM #37
GoldenBud

GoldenBud is on a distinguished road
hey Banana Tree - nice little bud container you have there - looks pocket sized too - where did you get it? i like to carry ground up bud with me so i'm ready to put it in my vaporizer
GoldenBud is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2006, 07:38 PM #38
BananaTree
OG Refugee

BananaTree is on a distinguished road
It came with a bit of hash in it from Amsterdam. Unfortunately it was empty when it came home with my friend. Its good for keeping seeds in.

Last edited by BananaTree; 03-15-2006 at 07:40 PM..
BananaTree is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2006, 09:18 PM #39
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
banana tree, im crying now at the sight of a bit of redseal....i dod my "Tokers apprenticeship" smoking that round the west midlands where i grew up.... it is 8years since i have seen any let alone tasted it, oh for just enough to make a joint-a single "Blim" (remember that word eh??) Is that redseal recent?? please say yes then i can hope beyond hope that maybe some will find its way to my area..... this thread is devastating to a hash lover who can only ever expect to be sold shitty soapbar as hash.....

Old 09-17-2006, 09:04 PM #40
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to all
You guys are lucky, I would love some Nepali Hash. Great Pics, anyone have more recent ones?
Limeygreen is offline Quote