What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

i havent seen any hash like this for years neither harry,,, i would love to get my hands on some of these great import hashes again,,,

Pablo

hash*_*bean said:
damn there is some tasty looking hash in this thread so far
i just got some new hash yesterday and some it is really damn good
the X3 kicks my ass it is very spicey and couchlock im not sure where it is from
but it smells like some kind of afghani

I think the X3 is morrocan as i have X5 from morroco.200g bars.I'm rolling one know i'll let you know how it goes. In a joint(Sorry puritans).

Bliss, smooth-ish nice mellow stone.Be nice too share it with some like minded freinds.

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
No_Shitt_In_Nor said:
IMG_0025.jpg

Gold stamped Afghan.

i get that SAME gold stamped afghan..lol..

:yummy:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
hey hash fanatics...
Heres some more shots from what im smokin on atm. Its a blonde maroc pollen, and its even better than the one i first posted in this thread. It started out as a 200g bar, but as u can see, something magically disappeared :joint:
Real sticky and pliable at room temp. Softens up to a puddy in the palm and its almost too soft to manage, when hand heated.

Enjoy

same chunk after 60 seconds in palm:

Stay Safe

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
WOW ! GDK, this blonde polm looks absoutely great ! very yummy !

Here's my share, goodies from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Himachal Pradesh.

Irie !

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Wow mriko :wave: Thats some superb lookin goodies..looks like i have to come to your neck of the woods sometime...that garda simply looks amazing!!!
Heres a little more of what im smokin right now. The small piece is not nearly as good as the other one..but still ok. The dark piece is absolutely awesome. Incredibly soft and almost irritating to crumble. Very intense smell and great high.

I love this thread..keep em comin peeps..

Stay Safe

koulty

no shitt in nor, :yoinks: I'm amazed...all of those glandular trichomes all sticking together, oooh! I just love Moroccan hash! :joint:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
GoldenBud said:
where have all the hasheads gone?

they dissapeared with all the hash! i get the chance to smoke hash maybe 1 - 2 times a year, rediculously hard to find in the states :badday:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Planning to go to A dam in 08,where can a guy go to find good hash? I'd be willing to catch the train.If a guy wanted to ship the goodies back to the states from Europe which country is easiest and what shipping co. is best to use.
If anyone has a proven method i would be very greatfull to hear.
If you dont want to post in open forums,plz.p.m.me.

G

I've smoked only 1 of it and to be honest I already was so high I could reach the moon, so I'm not sure about the quality. Looked decent, but not like the better ones. After I smoked it I still felt very good and stayed high, I also had no headache ... :D

Moroccan hash :~>

7507INH-ZAK-LLuiz-med.jpg

7507Ma_Roc-Y28k-l--med.JPG

Berre

. :sasmokin:

Last edited:

allmanjoy

this makes me sick. I havent seen hashish like that since the late 70's. My fav was always the afgan ball with some white dots in it. Those were the days. I havent tasted hash since 1993. Never hear of it and wonder in California med shops if they have it available and at what cost.
also liked red lebenese (SP) vs morocan

G

hahahah you wont find true import like that in any club out here in cali im sorry but gooooooooooooodammmm them some gorgeous looking hash shots you and your 125-200gram slabs shit i would tade a lot for a slabe of true moroc, or true lebonese, or true afghan or truks. or charas or come on .. great pics guys killeng me here. shit the ahs we get is good to descent bubble and half the time from the clubs its a rip/.

Z10N

100g morrocan sack

100g morrocan sack

some good ol' morrocan hash, very hashy/piney/sweet smell.
it destroys you.

lately i haven't seen such good hash becuase it aint so easy getting them big blocks through the borders anymore. god damn war is messing with my smoking habits!

~.ni0Zo!n.~