Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

Thread Title Search
Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2010, 11:34 AM #41
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant future
Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll definitely take some more pics as I make more sift.

Got trim from a few different strains to run, so it won't be long
Mr. Bongjangles is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2010, 09:07 PM #42
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I think thtas why sam only smokes this stuff it just to good to go back to smoking bud

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2010, 07:11 AM #43
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamba View Post
Plus Sam is sharing his secret here do to popular demand. In order to make it possible to get these machines out there, then it must be economically viable. Also he is making them in europe where things cost more.

I just did a search through Sam's posts and couldn't find any with references to "sharing" his secret dry sift method or anything about producing a machine in Europe to make it.
I thought this was his machine. For some reason I thought the thread labeled "sam the skunk man's not so secret dry sift method" was his thread. I even thanked him for coming out with his secret in a message. lol I bet he is confused a little.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2010, 05:15 AM #44
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant future
Got a few more Tumble Now sift shots for everyone.

Not quite full melt this time, but still came out really nice. Wondering if the temperature in the house made a difference vs. the ECSD run, as it was 76 vs 72 degrees. Dunno, perhaps one of you kif masters could chime in with some tips or thoughts.

Here's some Bubblegum sift, 10 minute run -

After a hit -

Casey Jones sift, 10 minutes as well -

After a hit -

Thinking I might freeze the trim before running it next time.
Mr. Bongjangles is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2010, 05:57 AM #45
ShroomDr
CartoonHead

ShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to behold
Ive got one too!

Ill do a full write up later; ive got something like 1000g of sugar trimmings, that ive been putting off for bubble bagging, and im going to run it all though this first.

The second screen is a major improvement over the protype, the two grades are different colors for me.

Nice work bubbleman, ive been too faded to get my other grow chores done.
ShroomDr is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:39 AM #46
Chamba

Dunno, perhaps one of you kif masters could chime in with some tips or thoughts.

I'm no master (apart from bating) but I'd definitely suggest pre-freezing the trim and tumbling it in a low RH and low temperature room..... turn the a/c on full and or run a dehumidifier, this will cool the room, but more importantly, will lower the RH.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:25 PM #47
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
i gave away my okief tumbler . it was a pain in the ass. more work than it was worth.
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2010, 09:15 PM #48
ShroomDr
CartoonHead

ShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to beholdShroomDr is a splendid one to behold
i got 20g of sif from my 'sugar shake', and im sure there is more in there (I will be bubblebagging, and ill report that yield as well).

The 20g of Hash i didnt have, is well worth the close to $400 price tag delivered (14g above the screen 6g below).
ShroomDr is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2010, 10:02 PM #49
SGMeds

SGMeds will become famous soon enoughSGMeds will become famous soon enough
Nice package from the usps just came in... ;-)

Freezing the trim as we speak!!!

Noticed that the instruction sheet recommends low humidity, as did another earlier in the thread... what are the acceptable & preferred ranges? What happens if you run it at say 50% RH in the room?

Thank you... just don't want to gum up the works on the first try!

CO Constitution A18/S14:
https://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medi...amendment.html

Formerly HB1284:
https://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CLICS2010A/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/0C6B6577EC6DB1E8872576A80029D7 E2?Open&file=1284_enr.pdf
SGMeds is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2010, 10:49 PM #50
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroomDr View Post
i got 20g of sif from my 'sugar shake', and im sure there is more in there (I will be bubblebagging, and ill report that yield as well).

The 20g of Hash i didnt have, is well worth the close to $400 price tag delivered (14g above the screen 6g below).
right on. and that is just from one harvest. imaging it building up over time.

If you let that sift cure for several months in a jar opening, and rotating it periodically, the oils will start to stick together more and it becomes like magic brown sugar.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote