Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

Thread Title Search
Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2010, 09:02 AM #1
AquaLabTech
The Hashish Connoisseur

AquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the roughAquaLabTech is a jewel in the rough
Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

Bubbleman's NEW Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine is available now!!!

We have a video that will be up next week.

NEW! Bubble Man's Tumble Now machine is an attractive and efficient machine for making dry sifted herbal extract of the highest purity.

The Tumble Now is constructed of top quality materials and contains no plastic parts.

The Tumble Now is an electric powered, rotating, dry floral essence extractor with dual screen meshes.

Features Include:
125 Micron Stainless Steel Mesh
70 Micron Pull-Out Dry Sift Collection Screen Slide Out Drawer
Hinged Lid
Motor and Wiring are Fully Enclosed
(Accessible through a vented access plate)

How it Works:

The plant material is placed inside the mesh cylinder and the Tumble Now is switched on. Sifted herbal extract passes through the 125 micron stainless steel mesh of the cylinder and collects on the flat screen frame below. The screen frame is made of 70 micron mesh and the herbal extract can then be carded to further separate it into two grades.

The Tumble Now is shipped fully assembled and ready to use.

Electrical: 6 volt DC motor with AC-DC converter. The motor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 operating hours

Cylinder Rotating Speed: 36 RPM

Capacity: approximately 150 grams (5 ounces) of plant material can be processed at a time.

Outside Dimensions (approximate): 18" x 11" x 11.25"

https://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/m...g-machine.html

Aqua Lab Tech
AquaLabTech is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:53 PM #2
Chamba

Good one Aqua!

and nice pics of the new Bubbleman tumbler on your site too.

It will be nice to see a video of the tumbler in action.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:13 PM #3
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLabTech View Post
Bubbleman's NEW Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine is available now!!!

We have a video that will be up next week.

NEW! Bubble Man's Tumble Now machine is an attractive and efficient machine for making dry sifted herbal extract of the highest purity.

The Tumble Now is constructed of top quality materials and contains no plastic parts.

The Tumble Now is an electric powered, rotating, dry floral essence extractor with dual screen meshes.

Features Include:
125 Micron Stainless Steel Mesh
70 Micron Pull-Out Dry Sift Collection Screen Slide Out Drawer
Hinged Lid
Motor and Wiring are Fully Enclosed
(Accessible through a vented access plate)

How it Works:

The plant material is placed inside the mesh cylinder and the Tumble Now is switched on. Sifted herbal extract passes through the 125 micron stainless steel mesh of the cylinder and collects on the flat screen frame below. The screen frame is made of 70 micron mesh and the herbal extract can then be carded to further separate it into two grades.

The Tumble Now is shipped fully assembled and ready to use.

Electrical: 6 volt DC motor with AC-DC converter. The motor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 operating hours

Cylinder Rotating Speed: 36 RPM

Capacity: approximately 150 grams (5 ounces) of plant material can be processed at a time.

Outside Dimensions (approximate): 18" x 11" x 11.25"

https://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/m...g-machine.html

Aqua Lab Tech
I like the way ya'll think! Hee, hee, hee...........

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2010, 04:12 PM #4
bloyd

bloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nice
Here is a link to bubbleman's prototype machine video:

https://qik.com/video/2543562

don't know if it differs from the production model outside of the secondary screen below. I definitely want a tumbler this year, but will probably go diy.
bloyd is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2010, 04:52 PM #5
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
does anyone know where one can find the 125 micron stainless stel mesh at on the web ,as i would like to do a diy kif collector ?please pm if you do and i will inturn tell ya whats up and how to make one yourself ,it wont be professional grade like bubbles ,as i am shure his top quality like his other products ,thanks a bunch ,

Old 07-03-2010, 04:57 PM #6
Nicoli
Banned

Nicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of lightNicoli is a glorious beacon of light
It looks nice. But.. $350? I know i'll probably get trolled for asking, but that seems outrageously high. Price out the parts you'll see what I mean.

Nobody thinks of joe the plumber anymore! So sad
Nicoli is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:24 PM #7
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoli View Post
It looks nice. But.. $350? I know i'll probably get trolled for asking, but that seems outrageously high. Price out the parts you'll see what I mean.

Nobody thinks of joe the plumber anymore! So sad
Price the parts for just about anything you buy in a store and I think you'll find the markup isn't anything unheard of.

I'm paying Bubbleman for working out the kinks, and for the high quality construction that I simply couldn't duplicate at home. Some of you guys are awesome builders, and some of us would rather pay a little more instead of trying to duplicate them at home.

Lookng at the marketplace, you can get a crappy plastic tub tumbler for like 250 from okief, or the slick APE for like 500. The Tumble Now fits right in there, and "out of the box" will make a superior sift, at least going by the included screens of each design.

I don't have mine yet, and I may be too quick to defend, but it seems fair to me. Who wouldn't pay a little more for a tumbler designed by a master of trichome extraction, who supports his products, and supports the community in various ways?

Fuck Joe the Plumber!
Mr. Bongjangles is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2010, 08:05 PM #8
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up nice box!!

wow, that is a thing of beauty!!

very nice work, bubbleman & Aqua Lab!!!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2010, 08:32 PM #9
JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really niceJohnnyATL is just really nice
no wonder why he would tell us his secret dry sift method....$$$
JohnnyATL is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:11 PM #10
Tripsick
Experienced?

Tripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really nice
Damn i would love to see it in person but it looks to be worth the 350. by the time you buy all the stuff and craft the box... prototypes and what not...it would have been cheaper to buy it.
Cant beat Dry sift