What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Strawberry Diesel / Strawberry Cough / God's Gift and Friends

alamony2005

Two SC's chopped and only one non-viable banana and I was pretty rough on them as far at temps and nutes go. They don't like to clone so much. You want minimal transplants. Use a bubble cloner if you are are not already. Let them get a good set of roots (6 inches long) and directly into final pot.

Actually got a strawberry smelling pheno. Not sure if it will remain after cure. We shall see.

Well they where in my aero cloner to start off with and they had roots no problems. I was not impressed with its growth though. These where seeds that I took two clones from each of the seeds I had. I think it could have been just bad luck. Im not sweating it as I have my Gods Gift and D.S.D. which seem to be doing amazing.

alamony2005

I just got back from the warehouse, they double checked my ballast and also provided me with a shiny new bulb and even fired it up before I left the store. No akward questions or shady looks where given to me as I presented them the blown bulb which is what I love about them. They have trust to know im not trying to get over on them.

I also considered getting a a 1/4hp chiller from them at 50% off but that might need to wait a minuet. Bill's first everyone knows that =)

early420

Well they where in my aero cloner to start off with and they had roots no problems. I was not impressed with its growth though. These where seeds that I took two clones from each of the seeds I had. I think it could have been just bad luck. Im not sweating it as I have my Gods Gift and D.S.D. which seem to be doing amazing.

Yes, they are looking good and healthy. Good job mate. Keep it up!

alamony2005

Sorry for the quality but its from my cell phone.

Enjoy

Double Strawberry Diesel not as big but i got seeds being grown on my outdoor D.S.D. which is plump as fuck. =)

Grape Ape

Cali Mist

Gods Gift

DJ Short Blueberry

D.S.D.

alamony2005

Just took down the 400hps to sell to a buddy, we will be also taking down the other 400cmh and putting up the 1000w with the 6" yield master II. That 1000w really put out some heat and although we where running 1800w in the room. What would be hotter, the two 400s open air or a single 1000? Additionally overnight with the 600w in my hood my canopy temps went from 83 (outside was 97) down to 79 with no house cooler running. Also we will be adding another fan for the 1000w so it does not bottleneck my 8" C.A.P.S. blower. What do you guys suggest.

alamony2005

I believe my grape ape is going to chop tonight, its got some amber trichs and its showing signs of chopping. I am not sure what to do as far as a flush goes.. i could put her in a seperate pot which i could flush her in aside from the main rez... interesting idea i just got. Ill see what I can decide to in a little while here. =)

alamony2005

I cut down a grape ape and the back Cali Mist that was sick and made some hash out of my payload bags and wow does it pack a punch too!

I took some pictures from my cell of what I could and Ill post em up on the boards later on today.

alamony2005

I have 25 dsd babies vegging from seeds from the origional mom outside I had going that has successfully re-vegged! So much upgrades to the room its interesting to see what comes out of it next. I will probably start a new thread something in the next two weeks.... who knows... lol

alamony2005

I grew this wonderful little bean I like to call my daughter currently in kindergarten. In a different location there are plans in the works for a winter hydro run in the shed complete with 7g buckets in hydroton. More to come soon.

alamony2005

Nice man what all equipment did you get

So far I have:

1 QB2000 Samsung LM301b LED Panel with a meanwell driver@3000k already here with 3 more on order. (Pretty damn bright)

American Marine ph controller set up to go along with my probe/dosing pump.

Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump 12 outlet 112w 110l/min

Welding goggles to keep from lazing my self with the panels.

Replaced Window A\C.

Ordered my totes and buckets for my Ebb and Flood sites.

Par meter is on the way.

New BRS RODI kit on the way.

Few other things im sure ive missed but its getting late for me and the words are blending together. haha

Good night!