What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the concentration of GH nutes?

seeyouaunty

No not yet. I did send them another email about a week ago, but i figured that they would be away over the easter break. If i haven't had a response by the end of the week i'll send them another email.

no-one

no worries mate! if u have to email them again could u throw in a ???? bout feeding gh in coco mixs? i been told its not suitable? but ive done it b4? anyway ur up late mate?

seeyouaunty

Sure thing, i'll ask about the coco next email. Yeah it's pretty early here, must be for you too. Stoner life eh? :)

poopypants

are you guys using the same line of gh?
theyve got that floranova stuff, mabye that could account for the differences, just dl the chart they have on their website and follow that