What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Belladonna??

BigPapa

Does anyone here aave any experience or knowledge of Belladonna? I have ordered the Paradise Seeds strain from Seedsdirect and was just wondering if anybody has grown or smoked the particular strain.Thanks,BigPapa

BigPapa

Okay,I'll bite:confused: What do I need to do to veg them right?
I have 1 soil grow under my belt(I did everything wrong and still ended up with 100 grams of good smoke from 6 plants).I am in my 1st hydro grow(doing DWC).I start them flowering in 2 days.I am trying SoG with a little LST thrown in.Plants are from 12 to 24 inches tall today.They are clones from my 1st grow.Any advice is appreciated,especially since I spent money on the Belladonna and WW seeds.The others were bag seed.Thanks,BigPapa

G

Belladonna

Belladonna

Here's a shot of her from another grower on Overgrow a while back.

She looks sweet! Grow for it dude!

295belladonna.jpg

BigPapa

Yummy!

Yummy!

Wow!Thanks.My mouth is watering!Have no fear,cottonmouth will soon set in:D BigPapa

hyperseth

seems like a good strain. i'm interested in anyone's thoughts on the medicinal value of this plant.

i think it's made the list.