Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Bubble hash Qusetion

Thread Title Search
Bubble hash Qusetion Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 06:07 PM #1
Epod

Epod will become famous soon enoughEpod will become famous soon enough
Question Bubble hash Qusetion

Hi all
I am trying for the first time to do a ice cracking I watched lots of vid's of it
but still not sure on how long to mix the first run and for the second run and the third
do you use new water each run or just recycle it and add more ice

I have a lot of shake to run i have a 5 bag system how much shake at a time would you use at a time for the best results

Old 01-21-2019, 05:02 AM #2
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
1 pound of ice per gallon of water capacity in the washer and about 2 ounces or so of trim per gallon if its unground. If you grind your material before you make hash you can do about 3x as much material per wash. The first time or two you drain it there should still be some ice in the water but that should be gone by last time. 10-15 minutes of stirring between draining seems to be a pretty common number, but it will probably take you more than 15 minutes to harvest a 5 bag system so a longer 2nd wash might be something you'd want to consider.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 01:58 AM #3
Epod

Epod will become famous soon enoughEpod will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the reply PDX
I don't think anyone was going to you have set my mine at rest on what to do

Old 01-22-2019, 07:01 AM #4
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Personally I wouldn't worry about how much shake you're using. The real thing to remember is as you increase the amount of shake per batch, you should probably increase the amount of washes you do. With lots of shake in the bag you can still be pulling hash after the 2nd/3rd/4th wash. My technique was always to try and recycle the water and just keep adding more ice/dry ice until the washes stopped giving any significant amount of hash.
soil margin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.