Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2019, 04:29 PM #3451
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
[/url]

Irie
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:53 AM #3452
Jon 55
IC Mag Supporter

Jon 55 will become famous soon enough
Mriko My Friend

Looks like you scored some light Morroccan there. How's it taste? It looks earthy. I just got back from Kabul and let me tell you it's the last time there. Even with my long grey hair and being a Moslem it was a struggle. Taliban were everywhere, they are running things there again.I just got some decent border hash and a small guarter oz of garda. The next time I travel will be back to India where it is much safer and the hash is alot better.

Jon

Last edited by Jon 55; 01-25-2019 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: misspelled words
Jon 55 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:01 AM #3453
Jon 55
IC Mag Supporter

Great Price.
Jon 55 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2019, 10:03 AM #3454
Jon 55
IC Mag Supporter

That is cool. I never saw hash sold like that before. Truly a fresh novel idea!

Jon
Jon 55 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2019, 12:05 PM #3455
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Could hash be made stronger with addition of BHO?? and in what way is a best
to intermix both compounds??
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 01:26 AM #3456
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Quote:
Mriko My Friend

Looks like you scored some light Morroccan there. How's it taste? It looks earthy. I just got back from Kabul and let me tell you it's the last time there. Even with my long grey hair and being a Moslem it was a struggle. Taliban were everywhere, they are running things there again.I just got some decent border hash and a small guarter oz of garda. The next time I travel will be back to India where it is much safer and the hash is alot better.
Hey Jon

Well, we're actually lucky with hash in my town as the quality is usually good to very good. Last score is a nice blond and melty hash that is kind of reminding of some nice blond lebanese, at 2,7gr for 10e (lucky pick on that one, usually it's more like 2,25gr for 10e).

That dark one was quite musky with hints of copal, it had lots of success among my friend and strangely it wasn't the most expensive available, my source rather treating it as lower quality.

Ach, sorry to read about your harsh times in Kabul. I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of the cannabis fields are replaced by opium fields as every year the production is rising. We're lucky with good and cheap hash in my town, but so are we (well, relatively speaking...) as we probably have one of the cheapest heroin in France, if not Europe, at 10e/gr, 40e/5gr can even be 30e/5gr. I can only imagine the disaster it is where it all starts from...

Irie!
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

mriko is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 01:30 AM #3457
mriko
Green Mujaheed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Certainly, if BHO is good enough. But would be a waste to turn good hash into jelly hash, in my very personnal opinion.

The one time I made some I simply miwed the sifted, powdered resin with the bho, and voilà.

Irie!

mriko is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:29 AM #3458
frankelopez

frankelopez will become famous soon enoughfrankelopez will become famous soon enoughfrankelopez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon 55 View Post
That is cool. I never saw hash sold like that before. Truly a fresh novel idea!

Jon

Take a look in this thread a few pages back,

I made a post showing some rosin i had made from regular imported hasish, (moroc)
I also mixed it up with some flower rosin to get some more flavor in there.

Especially with the flower rosin in there,
And depending what flower used,

Im pretty sure there is something to limonene, potentiating the effects of thc,

most of the improted stuff here smell alot like myrcene here, anyone can relate?
frankelopez is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 01:46 AM #3459
sandsmp81

sandsmp81 has a spectacular aura aboutsandsmp81 has a spectacular aura aboutsandsmp81 has a spectacular aura aboutsandsmp81 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Heard they were mixing oil with some Maroc hash, oil was coming from Africa.

Believe it was iso rather than bho, I've seen photos of the machine they were making the oil with, can produce a lot pretty fast.
sandsmp81 is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 04:09 AM #3460
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond repute
G `day mriko

I think they like to mix oil with hash in Pakistan .
I have watched some videos of folks in Pakistan melting the hash to roll joints . Starts out rock hard then melts into a very oily fluid . They said it wrecks clothing and will burn skin if dropped on them .

Went looking for the vid couldn`t find it again . But found this one re hash oil in Kerala !

11 KG hashish oil caught at Kumily Idukki | FIR 19 Apr 2016

Thanks for sharin

EB .