Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > bubblebags+bubbleator

Thread Title Search
bubblebags+bubbleator Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2006, 09:11 PM #11
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
yeah, that is pretty much accurate, although i would say this, i have made some incredible 25u bubble from sativa's which do indeed have smaller trichome heads.
I have seen 25u bubble melt into a liquid and drip thru the screen> I have some here in fact. However for the most part, the 25u is defintily not the number one resin head to have, but with that said, the bag alone can easily pay off your entire set of bags, so its worth having in the mix.

peace
bubble man

Old 08-27-2006, 09:26 PM #12
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
i just saw the dvd where you gypsy and wallyduck went to Jamaica. It looked like you guys had lots of fun there. Keep on the the good work.

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2006, 09:36 PM #13
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
hey moppel, you can check a bunch more videos i did in jamaica here

https://www.pottv.net/archive/archive.cgi

peace
bubble man

Old 08-30-2006, 08:09 AM #14
Ohh.Word

Ohh.Word will become famous soon enoughOhh.Word will become famous soon enough
server errror^^ :( :(
Ohh.Word is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 11:20 PM #15
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
was just moving some hash threads into the hash forum when i found this old gem from 12 years back hehehe.

whats the highest yield anyone has gotten from trim and popcorn?
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:38 PM #16
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Thanks for bumping i enjoyed that. 😁
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:03 PM #17
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to all
Yeah, same here!

For yeild i rarely get over 4-5% with trim, and 6 to 8% with flowers (outdoors) only once did i get 12% with some sativa flowers but i suspect there was still some water in the hash so i guess it doesn't really count...

Last week i processed roughly 450 gr of lebanese buds and got 25gr of bubble, so it's again around 5-6%...

"Flowers everywhere is what he sees, because he is one of Shiva's devotees"
Pepé The Grower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.