Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 03:10 PM #11521
the_niņo

the_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of light
super silver temple>>>> moving along... getting nicer and nicer by the day... looking to be a solid yielder as well... hoping she done by halloween or first week of november...

and this one is a spellcaster>>> done by the man, Doc D
she a cross of bodhi's bandaid haze to karma's headbanger<<<<

the_niņo is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:55 PM #11522
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy41410 View Post
does anyone know if any specific bodhi gear is known to be outdoor friendly and mold resistant? finishing growing some Gorilla Bubble and getting a little mold. Wondering if theres a really good bodhi strain that should do great outdoors and be mold resistant?

I've never had mold probs with his gear but I'm also in a super dry climate.

I just harvested a Sunshine 4 after having been in the rain for the last several days and it's structure allows it to handle just about any weather. I'm also doing Chem Kesey and all 4 could have rotted in this last rain run but have not even shown signs of trying. Rain has been daily for the last ten+ days with one day break somewhere in the middle of that 10 days.
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:03 PM #11523
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
jungle spice apparently does well against mold. id say many of the 88g13hp crosses probably do as well as snow lotus crosses since the NLD leaves and wispier bud structure allows for better airflow.
Cannavore is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:12 PM #11524
Piro

Piro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud of
Dragonsblood Hashplant is really strong against spider mite and white fly.She's a big dragon.

Biodevil Straight Regular.

Devoted to Mr Bodhi Plantmoreseeds.
Piro is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:48 AM #11525
Bobbertqp

Bobbertqp will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_niņo View Post
super silver temple>>>> moving along... getting nicer and nicer by the day... looking to be a solid yielder as well... hoping she done by halloween or first week of november...

View Image

View Image

View Image

and this one is a spellcaster>>> done by the man, Doc D
she a cross of bodhi's bandaid haze to karma's headbanger<<<<

View Image

View Image
Loving that cross. I am too crossing bodhi with karma strains. Love the pics of your plants
Bobbertqp is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:03 PM #11526
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Quote:
does anyone know if any specific bodhi gear is known to be outdoor friendly and mold resistant? finishing growing some Gorilla Bubble and getting a little mold. Wondering if theres a really good bodhi strain that should do great outdoors and be mold resistant?
I've had a week straight of rain, fog, dew, and temperatures around 60 degrees F. It's terrible a few of my nicest plants are riddled with mold.

So far I haven't found any on my Bodhi plants. It's impressive. One of my Love Triangles got a bit of PM from another plant with a bad infestation but it hasn't spread from a couple of bottom branches.

I've got Snow Lotus and 88g13xHP crosses. Of course the bad part is that they aren't finished and need at least another week. Wish he had something that finished quicker. I'm in the PNW so everything finishes at least a week or two later then California.

Bud structure is part of it while the buds are dense they have lots of surface area. I'm getting a lot of rot from the strains where the buds are 'packed in', grow together into a clump and fill in first then expand out. The Snow Lotus especially tends to elongate and foxtail which is what you look for in mold resistance.

Another thing I look for, I notice it with a couple of my hashplants (Bodhi's and not Bodhi's). The water beads up and slides off the buds instead of sticking and getting absorbed. With the late finish I'd have had to chuck these strains if they didn't have excellent resistance. I don't want to gush too much because I'll look in the morning and find rot all over them...
therevverend is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 04:03 PM #11527
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
jungle spice apparently does well against mold. id say many of the 88g13hp crosses probably do as well as snow lotus crosses since the NLD leaves and wispier bud structure allows for better airflow.

All 4 Chem Kesey plants I grew this year are hard as rocks and buds are the size of a baseball to the size of your fist. Only one of the four plant exhibited the NLD leaves.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 04:23 PM #11528
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
All 4 Chem Kesey plants I grew this year are hard as rocks and buds are the size of a baseball to the size of your fist. Only one of the four plant exhibited the NLD leaves.
I'd love to see some photos of your Chem Kesey when they hit the finish line if possible. They sound awesome. I really love my 88g13/hashplant pheno, its some of the strongest cannabis I've smoked. Ever. The longer it cures the more intense and long lasting the effect seems to be.
too-dope is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:25 PM #11529
Smith111

Smith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the rough
Got some lavender Jack and Silver mountain going for my winter seed crop. Both are very impressive.
Smith111 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 03:44 PM #11530
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Chem Kesey

#6 clone chem 91 leaner, this time harvested at a whopping 85 days. She went 18 days longer than the seed plant. I have to say, she looks more complete than the seed run. Great yield, very dense. Chem/eucalyptus nose.

too-dope is offline Quote

24 members found this post helpful.