Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2018, 03:40 PM #11521
Bobbertqp

Bobbertqp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Snow Lotus

View Image

She's always been a squat little runt of a Hashplant, behind my other strains. I stuck her in the ground and kept tying her top back towards the north giving her branches more and more sun. This set off a growth spurt now she's over 6 feet. Now she's starting to flower and as you can see she has many tops. She's developing a nice sweet hash smell.

Love Triangle

View Image

For much of her life she was a tall stretchy type plant I didn't favor. Lots of space between nodes without the vigor I prefer in those type of plants.
Then she went though a big growth spurt and shot out her bushy branches. Now she stands around 8 feet and I'm wishing I'd started her earlier with better dirt. This strain might have the capabilities to become huge we'll have to see how the smoke is.

Lemon Hashplant

View Image

I don't like these kind of photos looking up at the plant. But it's the only one I could take because she's locked in by other plants. You can see the wide Indica leaves and sturdy growth. She wants to fall forwards towards the sun and block out her sisters so I have to keep tying her back. I have a feeling she'll win in the end.
Developing an awesome Lemon hash flavor. Looks to be a good yielder.

Dank Zappa

View Image

Another photo looking up at the plant. She's another one that's gone Mongo thick Indica growth in a large plant. Getting a potently Dank Hashy smell when I rub the stems.
Great looking plants matey. I'm just at the start of the outdoor season here in Australia.
Bobbertqp is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 05:50 PM #11522
Tropical Sun

Tropical Sun will become famous soon enough
Tried 3 Bodhi Strains

Tried The Fuzz, beautiful plants with great yeild.
Problem was out of 7 females they had zero chem
Smell or flavor so no keepers.

Got 14 females from 2 packs of ssdd, there were
some ok phenos but nothing great.

Grew Golden Triangle and got only 2 females. One
Is good and very pretty, supermodel pot! The other
one totally junk.
Tropical Sun is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:18 PM #11523
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Hey Pf, I have a Goji going and she does stay very green with not much N. One thing interesting I have a spider mite thing going and they don't even land on the Goji but they do love the Bangi.

Oaxacan Zipolite also seems to have immunity, as long as the Bangi and Longbottom crosses are there to attract them. They are coming up on week 9 so the Oaxacan may have issues after the others are gone. Its only been flowering for two weeks so as soon as the room clears some I plan to use floromite, and clean the walls and floors with bleach. The Oaxcan is damn vigorous grows twice as fast as the Goji.
In my opinion, it's not so much that particular strains are immune to mites. I think particular strains have smell that is off putting to the mites.

Do you have a mite problem in the outdoor garden, or inside? If its outside leave it out there. It's hard to get rid of spidermites permenantly. I used neem oil, 3 times a week for 3 weeks. It was a pain in the ass but it got them gone. As for cleaning the room, bleach or sanitizer would be a good way to rid yourself of the problem

Being that the Oaxcan is probably mostly sativa, they are going to get big fast, on the other hand sativa take forever to flower. I guess it is a trade off.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:52 PM #11524
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
And more unhealthy plants give off smells, like ethylene, indicating that they will be more easy to colonize as their metabolism is not very near peak..
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:55 AM #11525
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Thanks Guys
Its indoor that I am dealing with. The outdoor girls have some of everything but nothing bad I would like to stay with the neem as I have it on hand. Thats reassuring that it works.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2018, 06:28 AM #11526
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Thanks Guys
Its indoor that I am dealing with. The outdoor girls have some of everything but nothing bad I would like to stay with the neem as I have it on hand. Thats reassuring that it works.
Neem works, but if you aren't diligent with it they will pop back up. I battled the "borg" for a few rounds before I got it figured out. They would show themselves around the beginning of flower.

I hope you get it figured out. Rodehazard
packerfan79 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:28 AM #11527
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Chem Kesey

#6 is my chem 91 skunk va leaner. 5 weeks in the jar. buds have that classic chemdog look. dark green, especially when broken up. thats when the chem/skunk terps comes through the most. It has eucalyptus lemon/wood tones overlaying the chem/skunk. Much denser than chems I’ve grown in the past. #6 has a gooey resin similar to the #2 as opposed to the encrusted glands of #8. Very good on the taste, lemon/wood inhale with a chem finish on the exhale. Its easy to smoke too much of this one as the initial effect is smooth and its tasty, however after about 15 minutes it comes on strong. a bit disorienting but enjoyable.

too-dope is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:00 PM #11528
sonoma johnny

sonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura aboutsonoma johnny has a spectacular aura about
Hey People...hope everyone is well and your crops are beautiful...magnificent and all that!

Been reading for a while about folks not being overly happy about the results of SSDD. Seems to me that people are assuming that you can plant a few seeds and bust out with the greatest crop man has ever seen. I don't know if that is the case...

When you get a pack of seeds from the Bman...what you are getting are genetics...what you do with those genetics is all about how much work you put into the craft of growing. Planting seeds is just the start of a long journey...most of the growers that are really good at growing have worked strains until they got what they were looking for.
I would say that working F2's are absolutely needed...and then improving on those genetics every year until you have the product that rings your individual bell!
This is all one mans opinion...that's for sure...some get lucky right off the bat...that's great but you need to put in the work and look at the long road...not the short cut...

Well wishes for all...SJ
sonoma johnny is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:10 PM #11529
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the rough
Nice chem Kasey I think I will try and get some seeds, I have enjoyed smoking it a while ago now but it still echoes in my mind and quite right sonoma Johnny I will likely make f2’s to explore further as I know through experience that you don’t necessarily find keepers in a pack of seeds.
skunkfunk is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 01:17 AM #11530
herbgreen

herbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to all
Nice buds.......

Alot of these Skunk_va chem91 hybrids probably worth crossing to Nspectas Chem91 S1

And since Nspecta is where bodhi got his chem91 clone sort of completes the circle (via skunk_va)

The chem 91 cut is fairly elusive and getting one that resembles the original in regular seeds is a lofty expectation

The Chem91 S1 Nspecta has now shared is one step closer along with these fine bodhi crosses

The 88 G13 x HP are a real good bet and can be picked out of the crowd Im thinkin a little easier and very strong

humboldt csi is Nspectas new web-site that dropped last month along with the the Chem 91 s1

Skunk_va also made s1 available you could ask him but it may have been limited to emerald cup

skunk_va Lucky Dog Seeds also offers great potential over @ SHN

The Chem Kesey offering up that many males May just be the luck of the draw but it may give alot of possibilites coupled w/chem91 clone or selected S1 mother
herbgreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.