Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Great Hash Strain, FF outdoor!

Thread Title Search
Great Hash Strain, FF outdoor! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2018, 05:48 PM #1
Hash Artist

Hash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura about
Great Hash Strain, FF outdoor!

One of the most COMMON questions I’ve seen from people looking to start making hash, or those just starting out what strain to choose???

Many factors at play, personal preference, climate, indoor or outdoor, fund$. I’ve worked with a lot of different strains, grown outdoors for FF bubble hash, and one stands out as my favorite. It’s my favorite for several reasons. It finishes in under 60, does well in wet/cold, high pest and mold resistance, high calyx to leaf ratio, thin stemmed, growth structure, large trichome size, great terpene profile, GIVES its trichomes up clean and easy. I believe in SHARING information and thought this bit may be useful for any one interested in FF ice water extractions.

Fresh Frozen ice water extracted Lee Roy OG, 72u, cured in jar for 2yr.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B14C7FEE-0DD2-43D0-A470-92CC95F9D747.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	456578
Hash Artist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:08 PM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
I was fortunate enough (thanks to you folks) to score me some Ah the good old days. I am looking fwd to next summer

Lebanese Standard
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/...libanostd.html
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 10:32 PM #3
Hash Artist

Hash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura aboutHash Artist has a spectacular aura about
Leb standard

Those seeds look great Switcher! I take it you’re waiting until next summer to pop? Would love to here some feedback, especially regarding its terp profile and hash potentials. Really tempted to pick some up from Ace although a portion of my last order was completely crushed in transit, (banghi haze and freebies crushed but Malawi unharmed.) so unless they’ve changed their packaging over at ACE part of me is hesitant to pull the trigger. Cheers

Old 06-13-2018, 12:12 AM #4
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Artist View Post
Those seeds look great Switcher! I take it you’re waiting until next summer to pop? Would love to here some feedback, especially regarding its terp profile and hash potentials. Really tempted to pick some up from Ace although a portion of my last order was completely crushed in transit, (banghi haze and freebies crushed but Malawi unharmed.) so unless they’ve changed their packaging over at ACE part of me is hesitant to pull the trigger. Cheers
Will do good buddy I don't how their packaging was before but it seems fine to me. They come in a plastic case

Old 06-13-2018, 03:11 AM #5
Hash Artist

Yeah unfortunately my seeds were only packaged in plastic bags and the bubble wrap envelope obviously didn’t hold up. Lost a couple snow lepeord and 8 free bangi haze. Not trying to badmouth ACE in any way! I’ve contacted them. Either way, very happy to have the Malawi stashed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D5109919-28D2-441A-919E-CBDDE66EE8A4.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	459266 Click image for larger version

Name:	74058EAD-6E72-4C64-BC01-94F8D559D279.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	459267

Old 06-14-2018, 02:32 PM #6
Hash Artist

Top notch customer service

I just wanted to report back that I did contact ACE and they were beyond helpful. After evaluation of the circumstances, they replaced the damaged seeds-even the freebies. Super impressed with their customer service and prompt response!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:53 PM #7
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Artist View Post
I just wanted to report back that I did contact ACE and they were beyond helpful. After evaluation of the circumstances, they replaced the damaged seeds-even the freebies. Super impressed with their customer service and prompt response!
WTG ACE and good for you