What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

southwind

Greetings

I hope all are well. Our thread about this project has been cancelled becaue some discussions here were against the rules.

I have talked to some MODERATORS and the thread is okay as long as we dont do illegal things like trading clones , seeds etc, which as we all know is not okay in most countries.

So I am asking that in the future lets pull together and keep the thread clean [ and I have to take my advice here too] and enjoy this great plant.

I will be re-doing the thread as days go by, but am off to the hospital for some tests today so be patient.

If anyone would like to talk further about the ins and outs of this project, PM me.

BOG:

LIFESAVER

SOUR BUBBLE DAY ONE FLOWER

Last edited:

southwind

SITE RULES.

SITE RULES.

Please bear in mind that this is not "our" site in one way, and so we should follow the simple rules that etiquette asks of us.

In a real way we are guests in someone elses house and should think about the comfort of our hosts.

One rule to keep in mind is that there is no open trading of clones, seeds, etc or discussion of that kind.

This is rule number 7 directly from the FORUM GUIDLINES

####################################################
7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

####################################################

Its not good or bad, it just is, and so on with the show..

lifesavers:

sour bubble at 2 weeks flower??

lifesaver 2 weeks later than above

LSD SEEDLINGS

HOPE ALL ARE WELL

Last edited:

mariman

Beautiful plants!

Beautiful plants!

Nice looking plants........those were the daze........i miss growing so much it sometimes drives me crazy.:badday:

Nice to see a preservation project, I thought "plan B collective" was putting out seeds from BOG still? Been out of the loop for a little while. Bog was there from the beginning for me when I started growing. Much respect. Sour bubble was everyones favorite around these parts.

I do have 2 packs of sour bubble bx2 still waiting for their day to shine. Along with about 30 or so seeds of a cross I made with a particularly vigorous fuely airplane glue smelling male sb bx2 mated to three killer apollo females.:woohoo:

Good luck and will be keepin an eye on this thread,
M :wave:

dwtc

so thats what happend to the thread. i was lookin for it lastnight and couldn't find it. glad to see it back up.

hope all goes well with the tests, and hope your feelin better.

will be talkin to ya later this week :wave:

stay safe,,,,,,,,,dwtc

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made it.... didn't get a chance to look at all the shots yet, but looks like yer movin along pretty well so far.... I'm on the run to go work on the veggie garden right now.... Will be around later.....

glad the mods handled this so well..... a necessary thread of the community.... :canabis:

dwtc

pipeline said:
glad the mods handled this so well..... a necessary thread of the community.... :canabis:

deff what he said^^^^^^^^^^^

imho this thread needs to be a sticky. i know bog left a SOUR taste in a few peoples mouth when he left but his gear is deff top notch and should be available to everyone that wants it.

this project is a blessing to us all. as long as we play by the rules i see this thread being huge. "the future is so bright we gotta where shades"

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

southwind

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

This is BOG's strain guide taken verbatim from the BOG SEEDS LIBRARY.

BOG Strains

BlueMoonRocks --- For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

BOGBubble --- A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

Bogglegum --- My BOGBubble was crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This strain resists mold and has almost no odor. New growers will find this incredibly easy to grow. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.

GrapePunch --- A special orange Bogglegum was selected by my Son to cross with our best LifeSaver Mom. Fruity tastes with a real punch. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

LifeSaver --- A three way cross of Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry and my BOGBubble. This was my first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

L.S.D. --- For Sativa Lovers… My most sativa-ish strain. NY City Diesel was crossed with my LifeSaver to create this unique strawberry bud. An up high with a trippy quality. Flowers in 45 - 55 days.

Lifestar -- Our newest cross of SensiStar and my Lifesaver creating and lemoney tasting and potent indica that yields very well. Flowers in 48 - 52 days.

SourBubble --- A very unusual bubblegum derived from my BOGBubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain still in development. SourBubble promises to be my best Medical Strain to date. Flowers in 49 - 55 days.

SweetCindy '99--- Cross of Steve's SWT#3 and Cindy99 and she has been referred to as my "Cinnimon Girl". Spicy and a hint of Grapefruit. 50-55 days.

SweetCindy ‘05--- A three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble. A good yielder with buds that can taste like lemon or licorice. Easy to grow. Flowers in 46 - 52 days.

Thanks all.

sw

JBP

Man...I was wondering what happend to this thread...Thought I had lost it there for a sec...Geez was it something I said? LOL

ANyway right on and lets see this thread roll!!!
:lurk:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Southwind, I am glad that someone is taking the time to produce these as few people want to deal with BCBD and Plan B. I was always interested in the SweetCindy99, Bogbubble and sour Bubble. I tried to buy some of the last Lifesavers from Seedbay, but was outbid. Hope you can offer some to Seedbay when you get ready.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
this should be a good thread. bog was awesome for sure. it sucks i had like 30 lifesavers he gifted me, i gave a bunch to some friends but never go to grow it out myself because i lost them in a move. really really saddens me, especially because those "friends" i gave the seeds to ended up not being so friendly as the quotes may tell and i didn't even get to burn any of the nuggetts. argh :(

well i hope bog is doing well and this thread thrives

southwind

Update and Reminder

Update and Reminder

Greetings

As we have lost this thread once already, due to people talking openly about trading seeds, clones..etc..I am going to be posting up RULE #7 and reminding everyone on each new page about the guidlines we need to keep within.

I know that it is hard to read every page of some threads so this will keep it fresh in our minds I think.

And so here is RULE#7:
7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

And here is the UPDATE:

SOUR BUBBLE SBBX3 F2 MAY FIRST:

SBBX3 F2 #1

SBBX3 F2 #2

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
hey southwing i hope i didn't make you feel the need to repost rules on page 2. i didn't in any way shape or form talk about exchaning seeds with forum members or anything of that sort just said i gave seeds to friends. theres nothing wrong with that the mods aren't gonna put forth there mighty hand and shut down the thread or anything u can chill. they give you freebies for your friends ya know theres nothing wrong with talking about doing so thats what they want.....even though the people i gave the seeds to were ungrateful fucks and didn't deserve shit...but i'll just drop it. very nice lookin plants you got there man