What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 dollar some fluff = heaven

G

start with one 1 totinos pizza and some lower budsites fresh rite off of the plant

well after that one i had to have another this time mini-meatball

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
make some cannabutter first and spread some of that over the pizza.. much more enjoyable that ingesting all that plant material!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Don't forget the garlic

Don't forget the garlic

SEEDYNONO said:
make some cannabutter first and spread some of that over the pizza.. much more enjoyable that ingesting all that plant material!
How bout garlic-cannabutter ? mmmmmmmmmmm.... shit,I'm gonna have to try it now !

G

i love the plant matter...if fresh it taste amazing cooked on the pizza...i ate two of them and i slept 12 hrs str8
SEEDYNONO said:

I gotta say I like to actually eat the plant matter as well.
Last night my friends and I baked brownies and stirred the waste from making the butter in with the batter and baked it. It was delicious. The taste of cannabis was strong and pleasant.

grilledcheese

i find it hard to believe that pizza works, simple because cooking weed on top of stuff doenst really let the thc get absorb into the fats like you do while cooking in butter.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Why does the THC have to eb absorbed into fat to work? It's going to your stomach, just like the rest of the food. That is where the real absorbing will take place. Is the THC really "absorbed" when making firecrackers? (Weed inside peanut butter on crackers, cooked in the oven) I've even seen a few people that like to eat the raw plant material, without cooking it first. According to them, it works quite well.

G

it gets you fucking baked...body stone from hell...cooking thc makes it so it can be absorbed into me..i dont care if the pizza gets high
grilledcheese said:
i find it hard to believe that pizza works, simple because cooking weed on top of stuff doenst really let the thc get absorb into the fats like you do while cooking in butter.

bull shit. you can definatley get high from eating straight up weed. as long as your stomach acids break down the plant matter and the thc is released from the plant matter, your stomach lining will absorb and into your system it goes. the only thing i would imagine butter would do is speed up the process since it breaks it down into a more readily absorbable form.

G

dude you are clearly dense...education you can get...you are on the Internet..whats your excuse
TNTBudSticker said:
You need all the oil on the pizza to let the Thc leaks into it or it dont work...

THC+OIL= HIGH

M

Mr. Nevermind

idontgivenames said:
bull shit. you can definatley get high from eating straight up weed. as long as your stomach acids break down the plant matter and the thc is released from the plant matter, your stomach lining will absorb and into your system it goes. the only thing i would imagine butter would do is speed up the process since it breaks it down into a more readily absorbable form.

Bullshit

THC is a fat soluble substance and can remain in the lungs and brain tissue for up to 3 weeks

meaning that it needs a transport of fat to be able to be taken into your cells. Without fat you are wasting it. Same as eating carrotts with no butter. Most vitamins in carrotts are fat soluble so unless you put fat on it then vitamins will not be processed in your body.

Without fat it will just be broken down and not absorbed in your body. The peanut butter used for firecrackers is used due to fat. Butter dont speed it up, without it nothing would happen.

Nevermind

G

i do know i get high as can be off this pizza...to my knowledge we consume lots of fat(i dont eat brains...well maybee a cows)...all of us...the brain being the most fatty part..i know the pizza has plenty..however also to my knowledge thc has to be heated to become psychoactive..i could be wrong on this..either case i know putting fresh plant matter on top of my frozen pizza and cooking it for twelve minutes gets me stoned...this i know for certain...i mean dont operate heavy machinery stoned..

Last edited:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
You guys seem to be forgetting that pizzas have a shit load of oil on them once they get cooking. The oil rises to the top of the pizza in little puddles and that will absorb the thc from the buds.

As long as you chop them up so that it all comes into contact with the pizza then you should be ok.

bud dwyer

I can confirm that eating raw weed can get you baked. I had to eat the better part of an eighth when I thought I was going to be searched by the cops. I had an empty stomach. I had no noticeable effects for about 3 hours and then it hit me hard. My eyes were red as fuck and I was baked for a good 2 hours afterward.

G

i love the plant matter...if fresh it taste amazing cooked on the pizza...i ate two of them and i slept 12 hrs str8

thats what I was going to say, everytime I ate pot it knocked my ass into oblivion, I would either eat it by itself(skunky burps are nice), or take one of those little tv dinners with a brownie in it and cut it away from the rest of the meal, mix in two- three grams, pop that baby into the microwave and you got one hell of a chron brownie brownie withoput having to waste an entire oz, the weed taste is awesome with chocolate.