What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Spice" up your Pumpkin pie this year!

Get ready, I wont say the word but its coming. here is a recipie i found a couple years ago and is always a crowd pleaser!

# 2 cups of fresh pumpkin or 1 16-oz. can of pumpkin pie filling
# 2 eggs (beaten)
# 1/4-cup of condensed milk
# 1 tsp molasses
# 1/2 stick of butter or margarine
# 1/4-oz fine ganja buds or fan leaves
# 1 tsp cinnamon
# 1 tsp nutmeg
# 1 tsp vanilla
# 1/4-cup brown sugar
# 1 9-inch unbaked pastry shell

Place the ganja, crushed and finely chopped, into a double-boiler pot (one pot that fits inside the other separated by water). Cook the ganja in the butter for 45 minutes over very low flame. Cook slowly without burning the butter. Then, strain out the particulate (leaves, stems, etc.) and set aside. Combine the beaten eggs, milk, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar and pumpkin in a large bowl, and beat. Add the ganja butter to the mixture. Pour the mixture into the pastry shell. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pie for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serves 6.

G

Hey PlumberJohn,

Here is that pumpkin chili recipe I was tellin' ya about.

1 can pumpkin/29 oz or 3 1/2c of cooked pumpkin from the garden
2 cans diced tomatoes w/basil
2 jars of chili sauce 8-10 oz.
1 white onion
3 lbs. of preferred meat or 3 lbs. of cooked beans.
3 garlic cloves
2 t. of pumpkin spice
2 t. chili powder

Seed