What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Perpetual Indica Thread

OneStonedPony

@BombBudPuffa Which one of these had the best flavor, best odor, best high or stone ? Did any one strain stand out compared to the others ? TIA

Ronni

Hey BBP, is the Deep Chunk form the same seeds as the Monkey Balls? you think the Monkey Balls is pure DC or some kind of hybrid?

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Hey BBP, is the Deep Chunk form the same seeds as the Monkey Balls? you think the Monkey Balls is pure DC or some kind of hybrid?

The Monkey Balls is by Hazeman and, from what I can gather, he did a lil selective breeding with the Deep Chunk in making his version. Plants are all very indica, look very similar.

The Deep Chunk is from Greenmans Organics and is just an open pollination of Tom Hills work. Didn't have the best germ with these and ended up with one female. The sole fem looks a lil different than the MB but that's not saying much since the DC isn't worked.

Monkey Balls is pure DC, supposedly.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Asad Kashmir finishing up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-09-06 01.39.29.jpg
    2017-09-06 01.39.29.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1798_noexif.jpg
    DSCN1798_noexif.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2017-09-06 01.37.34.jpg
    2017-09-06 01.37.34.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • RSCN1809_noexif.jpg
    RSCN1809_noexif.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 12

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Pre98 bubba s1 clone A1 around 2 weeks into flower.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1863_noexif.jpg
    DSCN1863_noexif.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1864_noexif.jpg
    DSCN1864_noexif.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 12

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Those S1's are looking good. I've been thinking grabbing some Bubba S1's for a minute. Don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Slacking I guess. Anyway looking good.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Those S1's are looking good. I've been thinking grabbing some Bubba S1's for a minute. Don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Slacking I guess. Anyway looking good.

Jump on them! It's one of those deals where I wish I would've bought 3 or 4 packs. Some really good bud.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Who did you get them from? I was probably gonna get some from VG.. Like you said I definitely would like to grab at least 3-4 packs..