What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
straight chillen
download.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
i look at young women for the same reason that i admire classic cars and am in awe of a few of the Great Masters artistic masterpieces...beautiful beyond comparison! i look and admire, but have no real use for, could not afford, nor do it justice at any rate..."youth is wasted on the young, and wisdom upon the old..." some might add "money upon the rich" 😃

That's a really good point.im a car guy too.and I always liked that quote.i was in prison with child molesters so I have a different perspective than most.its true that chicks get ugly when they are older though.no offense

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Then you're only looking at poor women who don't look after themselves. It's expensive and a lot of work for a woman to keep looking good, and health is the ticket. This is true for men as well.

... you forgot "more" between the it's and expensive, when compared to what it costs us :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
its true that chicks get ugly when they are older though.no offense

they are comparatively rare, but i have known girls that looked good as teenagers/ early twenties, but changed into something else entirely in late twenties/early thirties. ugly duckling/swan metamorphosis... Jane Seymour is a lady that fit this mold. she did a Playboy photo shoot when starting her career, they should have waited a few years...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though.😍