What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st cannabutter EXP

dank vapor

8 grams of midgrade + 1/2 stick of butter + boiled in water for about 2 hours = Me waiting for this tub to thicken and settle, so I can try my first canna-experience. :) I hope they are good

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Good luck with your cannabutter..

Here's a tip: start out with small portions until you can figgure out an effective dose.
without passing out :).. cannabutter can be suprisingly and long lasting in comparison
to smoking.

I made firecrackers once and it got me VERY high. I was still stoned when I woke up the next day. It's amazing how hard mj hits you when you eat it. If I lived in an area where I could only get midgrade or shwag I'd learn to be quite the chef. Good Luck DankVapor.

...FOH

I didnt know that you could eat hash. Does it lose potency? I suppose it doesnt if your suggesting that it gets you very high.

And I'm also confused: If you eat buds, will you get high at all? I know it has to do with the breakdown in fat but I didnt think it worked if you simply eat it.

...FOH

sogman

pfft I did the same thing today. It's pretty weak if only simmered for four hours.
A rolling boil might effectively activate the thc better but the butter might burn off.

green_grow

Veteran
i started out by spreading it on crackers and toast, but i found the taste just too ODD. someone suggested putting it in brownies and i havent looked back since .

G

There are so many ways to cover the taste. Another one of mine : In a blender mix Cup of milk 2 scoops of Ice Cream(choc pref) Dose of Butter(melted) spoon of maple syrup shot of kahlua then blend. enjoy.

Also if your butter comes out gross teh first time you can always get a fresh pot of water boiling and remelt the butter through it let it go another hr or so and alot of impurity will stay in the water, cool and collect butter. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts