What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1-2-3 Sweet CannaButter

RB56

Veteran
I've been using a potato ricer to squeeze the liquids out of the cooked plant matter. If you haven't seen one it's like a gigantic garlic press. I load the hopper, squeeeeze, rinse with some boiling water and squeeze again. I'm ending up with almost dry pucks. Much better than I've ever done with strainers, cheesecloth or anything else.Doing this has increased yields noticeably.

RB56

Veteran
Most of my production is going into coconut butter now. Done it too many times to count. There seems to be a very big difference in potency using the same volume of fresh material vs. dried, with dried having the advantage. Seems to be 4:1. That would make complete sense if I was using the same weights but I'm not. Same volume.

Latest posts

Latest posts