What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1/2 oz of bubble hash. What non dairy edibles can I make?

BongRipkenJR.

Can anyone help me out with this. I have a 1/2 oz of bubble hash left and I havent been able to smoke due to some sort of weird illness that has been plaguing me the last 6 months. I ate a Cannaroo ganja snack the other week and it was sooooo nice compared to smoking. My lymph nodes are getting bigger and its hard to breath. I also got pneumonia about 3 months ago and might have scarred lung tissue so smoking and even vapeing aren't happening.

The cannaroo took away my pain and made me feel at ease for a day even though I was completely inebriated. Does anybody have any ideas or steps for cleaning the bubble hash and then making it into something non-dairy. Maybe something that uses Coconut Milk or olive oil. Thanks for the help in advance!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I find the tastiest way to cook is with oil, but you can as well put straight the hash into any baking oil and just bake it with your goodies. Since you don't need a strong concentration with bubble hash, It will be perfect.

I usually use sunflower oil because it doesn't taste much in cakes. Just warm up some oil, put your crumble hash in there, wait it dissolve, and then use the oil for whatever you want to make.

DO NOT underestimate the potency of eating herb, this can be a pretty uncomfortable experience if taken in large doses.
With a low tolerance, I would start with .1g, and for a very high I would start with .3/.4g.

Hope it helps

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Virgin olive oil has an excellent taste and you can also try that, theirs more ways to skin a cat ;) My prayers go out to you as well and I wish You a speedy recovery JR.

darklands

You could turn the bubble hash to powder in a coffee grinder and then decarb it in an oven at 250 degrees F. Take out the powder after 30 mins, dump it into a saucepan and heat gently with a small amount of coconut oil (not milk), equal to no more than a half teaspoon per single dose. The oil rehardens when cool and will keep forever in the fridge. Just scoop out a half teaspoon and melt it in coffee or tea as needed. No baking, no dairy. Start small and make a big batch once you've tweaked the recipe to your liking.

dude make hard candies!

‎3 3/4 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup karo lite syrup
3 1/2 grams Hash
4.0 ml flavor oil

Cook at medium heat til 220* add hash stop stirring bring to 300* remove from heat add flavor,stir and pour into molds

*tip: Dissolve your hash in a teaspoon of cookin oil before adding to candy mix,This allows for better infusion of the hash to your candy... Be sure to remove at 300* as the hash will disapaite at 340*