What's new

!FIRECRACKER! is it reliable

PurpleUnikorn

hey guys. im really startin to think that these peanut butter firecrackers thingys are a good idea!! when i make them i wanna be 100% correct. i wanna know if anybody with expeirence could tell me what to expect? and is a good idea to finely grind about .6-.8g of some pretty stoney home grown, and make into 2-3 sandwhiches. is it better to mix the herb with the pb first? or just put in between layers and sandwhiched in the middle.. and do you let them cool at all before consumption? any advice would be greatly appreciated:joint:

Original

Those avatars are 'default avatars' you require 0 posts to display them.

Custom avatars require a minimum of 75 posts to display.

So the many identical ones you are seeing are stock images provided by this forum.

As for a peanut butter firecracker I have absolutely no idea what your talking about, peanuts nor shells seem highly volatile to me? or is was that just a nickname given to something completely alternate? lol

Think science, if your herb is IN the sandwich, you will swallow it, it all digests the same lol.

PurpleUnikorn

FIRECRACKER TREAT ADVICE

FIRECRACKER TREAT ADVICE

hey guys. im really startin to think that these peanut butter firecrackers thingys are a good idea!! when i make them i wanna be 100% correct. i wanna know if anybody with expeirence could tell me what to expect? and is a good idea to finely grind about .6-.8g of some pretty stoney home grown, and make into 2-3 sandwhiches. and is it better to mix the ground herb with the pb first? or just put nugglets in between the 2 layers and sandwhiched in the middle.. and do you let them cool at all before consumption? any advice would be greatly appreciated:joint: and how hard do they actually hit.... im pretty experienced in heavy highs:joint:

2 gram crackers with peanut butter spread on them. Sprinkle ground up marijuana on top the peanut butter and sandwich them together and bake.

As with all things you put in the oven, letting it cool might be a good idea.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
2 gram crackers with peanut butter spread on them. Sprinkle ground up marijuana on top the peanut butter and sandwich them together and bake.

As with all things you put in the oven, letting it cool might be a good idea.

Try with 1/4 t keif per little square! Just Eat It, eat it, eat it!:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts