What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannacopia Lapis Mountain Indica

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannacopia Seeds Lapis Mountain Indica. My grow report including a wide variety of images is in my signature. These seeds were obtained for this test grow. Paper towel method of germination then planted indoors directly in the ground. Vegged 38 days under a 400 watt MH and a 400 watt Son Agro sodium. Feed miracle grow weekly..cow shit was added to the soil before the grow was started. Sandy soil drains well. They loved feeding, were very easy to grow, I had no pest or disease problems at all. Flowered 60 to 76 days.
Smoke reports I’m not to anxious to do but have been asked by many so here is mine. After curing 3 months in a glass jar I picked an average bud for this report. Size..see my image, trics…yes..above average. Very dense compact but maybe just a little to dry for most smokers. This bud was in a non-air tight film canister for a week or so and dried considerably.
I had not smoked in 2 days and sat down with my pencil, my stop watch, and my small glass pipe in hand just to do this report. I took two extra large tokes..the first was lung expansion immediately and exhaled in a cough…dumb shit! The second I took a little more cautiously to try and get a handle on the taste. By the time I finished my second hit I was feeling the buzz of the first and started my stop watch.
Taste.. as I said..a little to dry but let me try and be honest, Musky…chocolate, reminded me of black hash from the 70s, a little skuny as well. After my hits I arose from my desk and grabbed a glass of Pepsi and ice and stood for a moment wondering if I should watch TV or sit back at the computer and start typing my report, 5 minutes later I was still wandering around and wondering. At 10 minutes I felt like doing something and grabbed my Canon camera and captured these dry bud images here, for 3 minutes I sat and looked at how dense the bud was as my mind wandered. I turned on the TV and noticed then how hunger had just hit me as well as a strong body rush, warm feeling, I found an art program on the tube and got lost in it for another 10 minutes forgetting all about my report, my pain, just about everything. At about 20 minutes I thought I was coming down a little and headed for my hot tub to relax. Again I forgot about this report until another 5 or 10 minutes had passed while I was soaking..I realized then that I hadn’t come down at all when I thought I was earlier. I soaked with a nice buzz..returned to the house and grabbed my pencil to start writing, the buzz was long lasting and I noted 38 minute as my final finish. My mind was very occupied with thought and without any paranoia not a very common thing for me. I am always paranoid when stoned but with lapis I had none and made a special note of that. I started typing and was occupied on the PC for some time until I then realized again that I still had a buzz..at 60 minutes into this. By the 75 minute mark I think I did finish and by then had deleted files I should never have on my PC, blown a couple other projects I tried to work on in Adobe..so don’t try and work on anything important after smoking lapis for at least an hour. The great thing for me..cannabis helps my mind think about things other than my pain and this variety did just that for me. For an hour I was consumed by the Lapis Indica and would highly recommend it to medical patients with similar problems as I. Thanks friends for your views and comments, thank you Cannacopia seeds for the great genetics…DD

Attachments

• 4-15-09-testnugg-web.jpg
    4-15-09-testnugg-web.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 01-08-09-cannacopia-web-000.jpg
    01-08-09-cannacopia-web-000.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 01-08-09-cannacopia-web-014.jpg
    01-08-09-cannacopia-web-014.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 40
  • cannacopia-01-20-09-web-041.jpg
    cannacopia-01-20-09-web-041.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 32

LLCoolBud

Seems to me that Lapis is quite an awesome and interesting cross, glad I got me some of these the results are so intriguing I would really like to make an IBL of them to stabilize this baby!

D

danny karey

Nice report, I gotta find me some of those. They look killer, great report, and wicked pics.
Great job man.

Danny

I

icon

GREAT REPORT! love the lapis makes problems just melt away i personally will always have lapis in the garden as i do now.

N

NoddaPuppet

lovely pics doobieduck

lovely pics doobieduck

so what percentage of the MLI offspring produce solid purples? thx

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all of you for the replies....Nodda my grow was smaller than small..only a couple plants and both very colorful. If you search around there were other growers testing this that may be able to answer better than I...DD

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I can't wait for the outdoor run this summer, if I can manage it that is...

With these beans it will be really interesting and can't wait!

Hope your well doobie!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG thank you..Herb..wow..outdoors would be killer I'd think, thank you Hash Z. An added tidbit..tried the Lapis on my wifey last eve and she "really liked it"...DD

W

weshjo

Hey doobieduck,have you tried to make hash from your LMI?

I think you can have the finest black hash with this strain.

good vibes

:yoinks:

WOW Doobie, everytime I look at Lapis Mt. Indy I flip the funk out man...

It looks unreal and space aged that Plant!:abduct:, It really makes me wonder where this plant really comes from... :yes:

I appreciate you takin' the time to Post your experiences with her and I am especially glad to know that it help you unwinds and it also helps you think of things other than your pain... :woohoo:

K+ on the Flower's and Report DoobieDuck!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
DD:
Great photos (as always!)

I like that style smoke report. Its a lot easier to read while being more interesting, IMHO, than the standard format smoke report.

Sounds like LMI is a pretty nice girl to toke on. I'm a fan of those 'forgetful' highs. good note on staying away from important things while buzzed on this. Could be important for people who toke while working, etc.

again, great report :joint:

be well

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey doobie !

great report bro, very nicely detailed... sounds like an awesome smoke, i love those herbs which totally put you in another dimension, forgetting time is a good indicator ! It sounds more like a sativa buzz for me, what do you think ? anyway it makes me want some.... i had the chance to smoke the rks from cannacopia, a strong buzz coupled with one of the strongest smell ever, of rotten/dead.... incredible !

keep the good job !

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wesho no friend i won't be making any hash..it would make some though! titoon..more Indica side I think..my report may have swayed you. southpaw..I can't really tell the differance in the smoke due to flower days...all good. thank you all for posting..I enjoy the sh*t out of reading your comments as well as trying to make the answers sound right...DD

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ive given out too much rep in the last 24 hrs, but ill be back to hit you up with rep doobie, beautiful work man!

attachment.php

^^ damn that shit looks KILLER and i mean knock you on your couch, lets order dinner in type of shit!

Latest posts

Latest posts