What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-48 Cured and manicured

LLCoolBud

I did a report on some AK-48 recently that I came across I threw it in air tight contaner like all my budz and in only a week and a bit its turned comepletly white!!!:yoinks:

Check out the macros of the kief!!!! and budzz!!

After some hand manicuring (rippin off the extra scraggle leaves) the budz look almost twice as perdy sense when I got them.

If you wanna read my report check out the link.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2219336#post2219336

Here's the cured budzz!!! Tell me what ya think!

Just goes to show what a lil TLC does to your budz, a whole world of a difference!

Looks nice and frosty. To me, it looks similar to the Ak-47 I've had, but it also looks like it has some Skunk #1 in it.

IDK, it's probably just me.

Anyway, it looks dank. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace,
:rasta:

LLCoolBud

Well either you can tell strains apart like an old lady lol or you knew the genetic makeup in the back of your mind! haha Cause AK-48 is AK-47 x Skunk#1. Its pretty good. I would love to try some of the pure original Skunk #1 so that I could better spot it in other strains in appearance and effect.

LLCoolBud

awesome looking buds! Is it nirvana's AK48?

good job!!!

Not 100% sure but I am pretty certain that AK-48 started with Nirvana seeds and has spread to a few other seed banks as well. Originally it was a polyhrbid made by Serious Seeds then Nirvana crossed it with Skunk #1 to speed it up and make the plant more bulky and uniform.

Latest posts

Latest posts