What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Temps Indoor for Yield poll!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, recently I have been experimenting with my temps indoors regarding quality/yield. Obviously some strains like it warmer or cooler. But, i figured id ask you all what you feel is an overall ideal temperature indoors for optimal yield and quality. Please make this call considering no co2 supplementation just fresh air. Cooler temps are seeming to make things super icy but also leafier. With the warmer temps ive seen bulkier flowers with less trichome production. So I ask you, what is your perfect temp with lights ON!!?? Thank you for your submissions! If a mod could help me post the poll options this is actually my first poll post. I wanted the 4 choices to be
1) 68-70 degrees f
2) 70-73 degrees f
3) 73-76 degrees f
4) 76-80 degrees f

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
My opinion is that for more resin and quality you need a low temperature and for yeld a high temperature and medium quality!

Sorry for edit!
The answer is 4!

Latest posts

Latest posts