What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New run from seed after one year with duds.

Fakir710

Some of them look a little bit fucked up.

This one i think its a little bit overwatered, gonna wait till she recovers and then will water her...

The next one got some spots on a leaf, look like she stretched while growing like some plants do on the first set of leafs, hope this is not thrips...

And then this Sherbust x SuperOrangeGlue wich looks stunted as fuck...

From the 4 seeds I popped 1 did not germinate...

Fakir710

The 3 left from ultra genetics are doing Nice, so lets wait and see how this goes... :jump::biggrin:

Im gonna feed all them except the overwatered kali for the first time, they are in light mix so no worried to burn them.

I did a mix yesterday of EC 0,4us Water and Bio Vega from Canna till EC 1,3. Then let it bubble for 24 hours at 23ºC, today i put some GHE Humic and Roots excelurator to the tea and drop down till:

PH: 6,1- Temp till 21ºC - EC 1,4us/700ppm.

The good foam. :D

Gonna start cleaning the flower room and will move those little girls + the clones to 1 gal brand new plastic bags in 3 or 4 days, then veg with the gavitas for 14 more days, transplant to 3 gal , 2 days veg and BLOOOOOOOOOOM

Regardddddddds duderinos.

Fakir710

Hey folks, just cleaned the room and put the new set up working yesterday.

Also mixed some light mix with hummus, zeolite, lithotamnium, bactoforte and put it in grow bags, watered it a bit to start the microlife work till i transplant clones tomorrow.

I found a shroom in a cloning plug, first time seeing this face to face.

Fakir710

Moved them girls to the new room under dimmed 400w Gavita DE HPS.

Watered them with roots excel + some azos and foliar sprayed with Rhizotonic

Looks at this Happy Amnesia, she is super chunky.

Regards amigos. :D

Fakir710

Heeeey duderinos, whats going on?

Bumping this while smoking some tasty Flavor County wich got a tasty creamy/petrol/kushy orange powder flavour.

Was so busy and literally forget about how many time the plants where in cups, they spended like 20 days when my idea was just 10. Was so busy, didn't set an alarm and well... fucked it up a bit, the plants ended rootbounding with its consequences. I don't like to expose seedlings to that kind of stress, that why plants herm or you got unstable stuff going on in the future mostly... But well, can't do nothing but transplant them, feed them, and foliar spray them till they recover... And they are looking better day after day.

:tiphat:

Fakir710

Although it looks like a healthy and strong root system, I don't like to let roots gow this big in such a small cup. It ended having lacks of everything and stopped growing for a couple days.

Transplanted them to 1/2 gal plastic bags and will veg them for another week, transplant to 3 gals and flower.

Sprayed them with GHE Protect, i had some thrips in the veg room and them fuckers ended doing some of their thing over here, so throwed some Orius and Swirskis to the room. Kill 'em All. :D

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/PJv8sY2CxZA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Fakir710

Transplanted the clones a week ago or so. Watered them with some roots excel. Waited till soil dry up, trimmed them and feed with some Bio vega, Humics, Roots excel and Bio Vega.

Ended up with:

x8 RudeBoi OG

x8 SMF's GMO

x3 PCG's PAPAYA

x1 Sundae Driver

They look like this today.

Except for a couple that look horrible but are recovering slowly.

Fakir710

Also, I moved the ,not so now seedlings, to 2 different trays so they got space under 600w DE HPS Gavitas for grow tall and wide the next weeks. Sprayed them with some GHE's Silica* and Urtimax. They are looking greener and happier since the transplant and the spraying. :D

I have to get a new humidifier, RH is about 50-60, so low for this stage in my opinion and taste. A couple plants are crispy. :/

Look The Happy Amnesia, Really don't know what to expect from this line at the moment.. They look like a ghani and paki blend. And those aren't the chunkiest.

Regards.

Fakir710

Hey amigos, this girls are growing faster than I spected, just forgot about the vigor of seed plants, so many time just growing clones from my moms...

I prunned the lowers again yesterday and watered them with some Roots Excel + Azos. PH 6,2

I'll be preparing the 3 gal pots tomorrow and will transplant in a couple days or so :D

They look so happy compared to last week.

There are three that bother me, just clawing a bit.

Fakir710

This are clawing a bit, I don't think they are overwatered, the chunky ones looks like this when they are sleeping, do you think maybe it's the new leaf formation, wich is taking form and making its shape and looks like this because it can't stretch at all? As i said before, i forgot how vigorous the seed plant were, and i remember so many weird stuff in the first sets of leafs, clawing, bending, cannoing and more...

Fakir710

Watered with FloraKleen (now Flash Clean) as they schedule recomends before the flipping, never used it before but that shit really takes out the excess salts. About to spray them with some Rhizotonic + Epsom Salts!

Fakir710

Well, bumping this after some hard work mixing all the new soil, repoting, cleaning and seting up the tables and stuff, I'm tired, literally had no time to post so didn't notice those 3 site migration days. I like the new look, but the album system is a little bit weird, small devices.

I was rootbounded again a little bit, shit, that shit grows fast, roots fast and eats faster, looks like azos, excelurator and bacto force are doing its work nicely.

Just 8 days and some plant started to ask for new shoes...

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Some of the plant were sexed, 11 out of 13 Happy Amnesia V2.0 are males, i think this could be because i fucked up transplanting them too late and they were stressed 2 times because rootbound, but maybe this ones are freebies because are not tested at all and the AOF dad gives a lot of males in the progeny... could be? Not an expert so cant really tell, I'm up for the first one.

Well those are the plants in the final pot, watered them a bit, let them rest and foliar spray them with urtimax and silica.

They were a little bit stressed because of the transplant.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Fakir710

Some details from today on the girls.

This is one of the Rudeboi OG

c.jpg

This is one of the Smf's GMO 3 days ago. Plastic green lol.

z2.jpg z.jpg

This is a detail on a Harybo from today, I love double serrated girls. :D

b.jpg bn.jpg

Fakir710

An overall look from today after some Roots excel and Seaweed watering. Flipping to flower tomorrow. Hope they dont stretch so much, i knew gmo is a long stretcher, and some of the girls are already tall over all the chunks.

n.jpg x.jpg v.jpg

Regards buddys, hope you are enjoying.

Fakir710

nice healthy plants
good luck with flower phase

Hey Gizmo thanks for coming by dude, really appreciate it.

It's not the best start because i transplanted late 2 times and that stressed them a bit, plus, im doing same feeding for the full room and some of them look a little bit high on N. Anyways theres a couple more weeks of stretching for them to become a little bit healthier.

Regards.

Fakir710

Those are the males i let out the room, they are outside for 4 days, i will kill them this night, just wanted to take pics and share them.

Those are Animal Cookies x Sour Grape Kush and Animal Cookies x Grapefruit from Ultra genetics.

fetch?photoid=17792861.jpg
fetch?photoid=17792862.jpg

fetch?photoid=17792848.jpg
fetch?photoid=17792849.jpg

Some are bent because they were outside and reaching for light. :D

fetch?photoid=17792850.jpg

Fakir710

An this one came out of the Mother's Milk seedbags i had in the fridge, the moms of the seeds were grown along the duds and infected plants when i even did not know about this. So, whatever happened there, this one is fucked up. The other Mother's Milk Bag seed, wich is a female, but maybe becomes shemale in a couple weeks, have the same mosaic traits chloriosis in the leafs... so dont know what to say, also the female looks good, not fucked up like this one. but some mosaic patterns on her aswell...Also looks like did or had something to do with a lack.

The worst part is that this plant is the best smelling plant by so far in the entire grow. LOL, You don't need to rub the stem, just move them and some kind of powdery sugar and kushy smell floats on the room. FUCK, could be some interesting female, I couldnt enjoy the original mothers milk because heat and a hard summer, they didn't turn so good and i lose them, but some where stunning and pretty different in nose profile while flowering.

fetch?photoid=17792856.jpg
fetch?photoid=17792857.jpg

Regards. :D

Fakir710

A little Bump before letting the girls grow a little. Did a bottom prune, feed them and foliar spray them with some Epsom Salts and Seaweed. Hell, girls looks pretty happy.

Attachments

• photo2027255.jpg
    photo2027255.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 20