What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

med4u

Veteran
shoot, why not? how many did we have shredding the orange chumpanzee? :biggrin: i'm sure Biden will do shit that pisses me off just like the GOP. if he wants to be a one-term clown like the one we just got rid of, all he has to do is bow to the left-wingnuts of the D party & try bullshit over firearms. he'll be out next time...i don't think he realizes how many disaffected GOP folks voted to get rid of Chumply, not to endorse wingnuts gun paranoia... if the GOP runs Hawley or Cruz though (or anyone like them), i'll vote D again. i have limits to what i'll tolerate. if the only way to keep fascists/Trumpistas out of the White House is to accept some more gun control, i'll hold my nose & vote for another Democrat. my support of ANY politician is CONDITIONAL! the GOP needs to quit trying to legislate morality, and the Ds need to stop being fixated on firearms.

Biden and the far left are just getting started at
Taking your rights away....
You sold your soul with a snap judgement of
Hate for trump....without any thought as to the
Consequences of such a decision
Voting with emotions instead of intelligent
Forethought will always disappoint
Indeed your gun rights will be on your plate
Sooner than you think
Already you can see the freedom of speech
Is being squelched....many think this is only
To suppress the right...but this assault on civil
Rights will effect all, over time, without question
As you probably know the pendulum of political control swings both ways and when it does
The repercussion will be 10 fold
You will see trump was the chock block that was
Holding the wheel of those who want to crush
Our nation...and I dont mean just the democrats....not every body is pulling for the success of America....indeed there are some
Placing bets that it will not succeed
This scenario has been repeated throughout
History by those that control the money
They influx enormous debt to nations that can never
Be repaid ..in doing so they seize control of its economy and it's people are at their beck and call to relinquishing all sovereignty and independence
It has had great success over time..Our country is no exception nor are we immune to its grasp
Taking rights away..regardless of reason is it's starting point
America is the longest surviving form of democracy
On earth...it is because of our constitution and bill of rights that makes it possible...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shoot, why not? how many did we have shredding the orange chumpanzee? :biggrin: i'm sure Biden will do shit that pisses me off just like the GOP. if he wants to be a one-term clown like the one we just got rid of, all he has to do is bow to the left-wingnuts of the D party & try bullshit over firearms. he'll be out next time...i don't think he realizes how many disaffected GOP folks voted to get rid of Chumply, not to endorse wingnuts gun paranoia... if the GOP runs Hawley or Cruz though (or anyone like them), i'll vote D again. i have limits to what i'll tolerate. if the only way to keep fascists/Trumpistas out of the White House is to accept some more gun control, i'll hold my nose & vote for another Democrat. my support of ANY politician is CONDITIONAL! the GOP needs to quit trying to legislate morality, and the Ds need to stop being fixated on firearms.

I didn't agree with that either. Its the same info posted in multiple threads with different titles. You only need 1 thread no matter who your bitchin about.

med4u

Veteran
Biden Administration Sued for Halting Oil and Gas Leasing on Federal Lands https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-administration-sued-for-halting-oil-and-gas-leasing-on-federal-lands_3674512.html

Amynamous

just repoting facts as they roll in

all troops tested negative before inauguration on the20th 2 weeks after BLM/antifa/and other fringe groups stormed the capitol... guard units were deployed to secure the outer perimeter of the city wed night of the 6th, long after capitol police had cleared the grounds...these facts are easily found in public media and military timelines records
I have found no records of any capitol police testing positive...
can you provide a link or is it just more of your usual spew?

Sorry about the delay. I’ve been a bit busy. Here you go buddy...
https://fox59.com/video/38-capitol-...ositive-for-covid-19-following-riots/6226787/

You know i always have links....unlike you. :yay:

med4u

Veteran
Sorry about the delay. I’ve been a bit busy. Here you go buddy...
https://fox59.com/video/38-capitol-...ositive-for-covid-19-following-riots/6226787/

You know i always have links....unlike you. :yay:

Heres a link from one of your favs....
Using language like unsure. .and cant confirm
Is a sign of tell tell bullshit spin...

(CNN)More than three dozen Capitol Police officers have tested positive for coronavirus since*the Capitol riot on January 6, the union representing the Capitol Police told CNN Sunday.

It's unclear how many of the 38 officers may have been on duty during the attack or when they contracted the virus. But health officials have worried that the mass of largely unmasked people, many shouting and pushing, would result in the spread of the virus. Several police officers were directly assaulted during the insurrection.

By Friday, 19 Capitol Police officers had tested positive in the more than two weeks since the attack, Gus Papathanasiou, chair of the United States Capitol Police Labor Committee, told CNN in an email. The union could also not confirm that those officers were on duty the day of the attack.

Absolem

Gamer boy thinking he's dealing with too many kids here. LMAO.

Nothing says adulthood like gaming every night.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Perhaps I'm spending too much time in the speakers corner dealing with the kids. That’s how it often feels anyways. ;)

1 Corinthians 13:11
King James Version
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

med4u

Veteran
Biden’s Halt to Border Wall Construction to Cost About 5,000 Jobs, Billions of Dollars: Former CBP Acting Commissioner https://www.theepochtimes.com/bidens-halt-to-border-wall-construction-to-cost-about-5000-jobs-billions-of-dollars-former-cbp-commissioner_3674666.html

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Mc Murtry is great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFEtebvenJ4

STATE OF THE UNION lyrics

My brother's a fascist
Lives in Palacios
Fishes the pier every night
He holsters his Glock
In a double retention
He smokes while he waits for a bite
He don't like the Muslims, he don't like the Jews
He don't like the Blacks and he don't trust the news
He hates the Hispanics and alternate views
He'll tell you it's tough to be white

[Verse 2]
My sister's a Christian
She likes to go fishin'
She don't mind my brother at all
He puts her on Redfish
And Flounder and Trout
And they tear up the flats in the fall
She gets back to Dallas all sunburnt and sour
Worn out from slingin' plugs hour after hour
Seein' spots when she closes her eyes in the shower
She don't see a conflict at all

[Chorus 1]
It's the state of the union, I guess
It's always been iffy at best
We're all in the family, the cursed and the blessed

Mother turned eighty
The consummate Lady
We took her to Golden Corral
'Cause she likes the Yeast Rolls
And Bourbon Street Chicken
We oughta known better by now
'Cause me and my brother got into it good
I called him a hick and he called me a hood
He said, "Dad always treated his Mexicans good
"I guess you think you're better somehow"

[Verse 4]
"Yeah you think you're better
"Cardigan sweatered
"Snowflake if ever there was
"You think you're so cool
"'Cause you did good in school
"You got whipped every day on the bus"
Sister lit out 'fore the shoutin' got worse
Went to Wednesday night prayer at the new Christian church
With a cross on her neck and a nine in her purse
She might be the wisest of us

[Chorus 2]
We're all in a hell of a mess
It's the state of the union, I say
Christmas dinner might be hell to pay
So "How 'bout them Cowboys?" and "Have a blessed day!"
It's the state of the union, I say

Maybe the Wall can be salvaged, recycled into something useful!

med4u

Veteran
Good , it was a waste of tax $$ from the get go.

Well the 5000 workers join the minions of
unemployed....but the contracts will still be
Paid the billions of taxpayer money.....
You just wont have a wall to show for it

Nice job grandpa Joe :smoky: