What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro grow journal - 2 x SP150 - 90x90 cm - White Widow + Narkush + Mama Thai

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
i bet your version of strong chile is different from mine!
Hi Unc. Your name does not indicate that you are like a fire-breathing dragon when you eat chili. But maybe the skin is deceiving?
I'm a novice when it comes to eating chili. Mrs. P´s stomach is very sensitive to strong food, but sometimes I get a good round of very strong chili con carne. My tolerance is low, so you will probably laugh wildly ;)

In fact, my chili seeds are made by an American guy :)

That is the shot of tenacious life. :biggrin:

:trampoline:

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
The good life under Mars

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Unc. Your name does not indicate that you are like a fire-breathing dragon when you eat chili. But maybe the skin is deceiving?
I'm a novice when it comes to eating chili. Mrs. P´s stomach is very sensitive to strong food, but sometimes I get a good round of very strong chili con carne. My tolerance is low, so you will probably laugh wildly ;)

In fact, my chili seeds are made by an American guy :)

:trampoline:

i'm required by state law to eat a certain amount of chile each year!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Good to see other fire breathing dragons are around! For me, there is no meal without a handfull of jalapenos or some crazy powder mix made out of fiery peppers (t butch scorpion, orange habanero and cayenne mix on call rigjt now).
Your garden looks great as well!
Speaking about hot peppers, I bet the mars hydro lights would grow some primo ones. Maybe we should try it next! :muahaha:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
This morning I was met by 4 thirsty plants in the tent,
It´s 3 regular and still unsexed plants: Mama Thai, Sugar Haze and a Narkush.
Plus 1 fem. White Widow.

picture.php

After watering:

picture.php

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dunno if the camera tricks me or it's the fact that I know from experience you will probably need lots of cal mag for this grow, but I would recommend you to up those in the feed. Pics look like deficiencies may be already started on those 2 elements.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Dunno if the camera tricks me or it's the fact that I know from experience you will probably need lots of cal mag for this grow, but I would recommend you to up those in the feed. Pics look like deficiencies may be already started on those 2 elements.

Hi exploziv. Thanks for your close look at my girls.
I´ll keep an close eye to them.
But, as mentioned by you, it can be my cam combined with the LED-light, that tricks you - I hope so.

Thanks again :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks bibi :)

A different angle to illustraite their height.
They are quite low, as I repotted them deep.

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
The three unsexed plants:
Narkush, Mama Thai and Sugar Haze:

picture.php

picture.php

It would be nice to sex them, but how :dunno:

I normally grow fem. seeds.
I have never found a good way to sex regulars.
Suddenly they flower, and maybe they should be revegged....and that can end in a mess...

But it´s also kind of fun to grow regulars :bump:

Any suggestions??

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah it's most probably the led light and camera that do the weird shades of green. As I can see in the last pictures, having something white in the shot makes it easier to judge colours. Or just switch leds off when you take pictures. They are not good for your eyes anyway.

Plants look good! Good luck with the grow. :wave:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am having the same questions about sexing - by the time they show they will have been LSTed and ready for the lower scrog, and if they show balls, that place in the tent will be empty. Maybe veg only fems, or have spares in case. Any fems that don't make it to the tent, maybe take a clone and put her outside somewhere to fend for herself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts