What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Grow Journal,TSL 2000 in a 2x4 tent

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once more into the breach dear friends!

another contest,another chance to win!

awesome for mars hydro to keep having these contest...

now,back to our regularly scheduled programming:)

as noted in the title,this grow will be in a mars hydro 2x4 tent using a TSL2000 for lighting.

this time there are 4x GMO and 3x Sundae Rozay...

last round with just 4x gmo i got a bit over 190 grams so it should be reasonable to get at least 250 grams from this round if not closer to 300...

the gmo are already 3 weeks into flower,the sundae rozay are a week into flower so they will finish at the same time...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Nice setup man. Ill be watching with extra interest. I ended up ordering 4 tsl2000s for the 4x8 im setting up so this will be great to follow. I get them Thursday, so maybe this weekend I'll have some pics. Anyways, good luck man, I'm sure your gonna kill it. I've been lurking your threads a while, and I noticed you haven't ran any mac1 in a while. Ypur pics made me order a cutting of it off strainly and I'm about to flower some out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice setup man. Ill be watching with extra interest. I ended up ordering 4 tsl2000s for the 4x8 im setting up so this will be great to follow. I get them Thursday, so maybe this weekend I'll have some pics. Anyways, good luck man, I'm sure your gonna kill it. I've been lurking your threads a while, and I noticed you haven't ran any mac1 in a while. Ypur pics made me order a cutting of it off stainly and I'm about to flower some out.

just chopped some..it was in my mars hydro 4x4 under a ts3000
picture.php
[/FONT]

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
once more into the breach dear friends!

another contest,another chance to win!

awesome for mars hydro to keep having these contest...

now,back to our regularly scheduled programming:)

as noted in the title,this grow will be in a mars hydro 2x4 tent using a TSL2000 for lighting.

this time there are 4x GMO and 3x Sundae Rozay...

last round with just 4x gmo i got a bit over 190 grams so it should be reasonable to get at least 250 grams from this round if not closer to 300...

the gmo are already 3 weeks into flower,the sundae rozay are a week into flower so they will finish at the same time...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Thanks for taking time to join in this giveaway, uncle. You are the best. Hope there will be more than 300 grams. :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for an update!!

now 4 weeks in for the back row of 4 GMO and 2 weeks in for the front row of 3 sundae rozay...looking good so far...
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what they will look like in the future...

gmo
picture.php
[/FONT]

sundae rozay

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,so this is week 5 for the back row of gmo,and week 3 for the front row of sundae rozay...

i think i need to get some zip ties out and bend those tops down,due to the hanger setup on the light this is as high as it will go...
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]