What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frustrating issue white widow nirvana

Lbman

I'm just starting the 2nd week of flower and I have a strain specific issue with my table if white widow (nirvana). I've had this issue in previous runs, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. From what I can tell it doesn't fit anything specific. Most of the plants are paler than I'd like, and much of the new growth starts with yellowish tips. I'm fairly confident this is not burn. Some of the tips eventually fill in green. Could this just be nitrogen deficiency? 3 days ago I sprayed epsom, and it greened up a bit, but I don't think it's a mg issue. It's like the leaves are trying to turn green from the outside first, working in toward the middle of the leaf. I just thought someone might have some useful input. Thanks. Can't figure how to add pix from my phone. I'll add them shortly

Lbman

pictures

Attachments

• wwy1.jpg
    wwy1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ww6.jpg
    ww6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 29
  • ww5.jpg
    ww5.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 23