What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's everyone planning on growing out in 2021?

Obsidian

Veteran
Been 3yrs down n out due to a broken back, spent these last 2yrs in rehab. I'm 3"shorter and weak as a mf. can't lift more than 25lbs.
sooo...
Last grow in 2017, the divorce went down, and I was locked off the property.

Today 2021 I can 12 legal
Clones bulking up now:
Oreoz
Sherbiski's Bacio
Beleaf's White Truffle
Ghost Train Haze
Crip
Apple Fritter Lumpy's

Seeds popped:
Dosidos x Kotosh(my black Amazonian)
GDP x Kotosh
Kotosh F2
White Rhino(2002)
Cinderella 99
Princess 88

TPFTFW

Veteran
I’ve been vegging a big ass ECSD, gonna throw her outside in a 200 gal in LOS and see how big I can get it.

it should fair well in my Michigan climate

MurdaMishou

Up here in central Maine my family and I will be growing Durban Poison, Green Crack, Peanut Butter Breath, GG4, Wedding Cake, Sour Kush, Garlic Breath 2.0, and possibly a couple AK Bean Brains Matanuska Thunder Fuck BX3, MTF crosses, and their NL5 Haze crosses.

I'll be doing a thread when the time comes. Hope everyone has a great crop this year and I'll be seeing everyone around.

Much love from the 207!

Hi, I am a newbie to this forum. Where can I buy seeds of cannabis? I need varieties of breeds. Is it available at cannabis dispensaries?

There are many "seed banks"/seed vendors online that one can order seeds from. Pretty simple to find them with a google search.

If you live in a state or country where the plant is legal, you should be able to find seeds and/or clones at a local cannabis store.

Cuddles

I´d really like to try bubble chum gum (auto) this year. I´ve had my eye on it for over a year now.

Family Man

I have selected 2 female Back to the Congo plants from Richard Williams Seeds Co. and 2 females from the freebie pack of Purple Congo that came with the Back to the Congo seeds.

40degsouth

Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well.
I’m looking forward to seeing that G13 Snook. You don’t see DrGreenthumb around these parts very often. I’ve grown out the Iranian G13 here a few times, really solid genetics, the only problems were that it grew to about nine feet not five or six, as described and it went through until 15th of April (October) not the end of March (September). This could of been my fault pushing it a bit to hard with blood and bone. First world problems city!!
I’d love to see a few photos but only if you think it’s appropriate.
Good luck with it,

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well.
I’m looking forward to seeing that G13 Snook. You don’t see DrGreenthumb around these parts very often. I’ve grown out the Iranian G13 here a few times, really solid genetics, the only problems were that it grew to about nine feet not five or six, as described and it went through until 15th of April (October) not the end of March (September). This could of been my fault pushing it a bit to hard with blood and bone. First world problems city!!
I’d love to see a few photos but only if you think it’s appropriate.
Good luck with it,

Thanks for the interest 40d.. I will start a G13 thread soon. The first seed germed normally and is now 11 days from seed. I too ran his Cheese years ago, it was 'very good' not exceptional.
Hoping for better results with the G13. I'll put up pics as soon as the battery of my camera charges.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I'm already popping seeds here in western MA...

I have four Erdpurt x Purple Satellite just sprouted from seeds I made last year. Should be early finishers and since both parents are early varieties bred for cool and damp I figure a cross would be perfect for the hills around here. Might get some interesting effects from the CBD 1:1 Erdpurt and the energetic Mexican/Nepali PS. Also, the colors and aromas should be excellent.

Just stuck some Deep Purple Dashti and Balochistan #3 seeds in the dirt today. Also have Lolab Valley Kashmir on order and hope to pop a couple of those as well. All those from Indian Landrace Exchange which Ace is carrying. Actually was able to get the seeds here in MA which surprised me.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Here you go 40d..G13 at 11 days from seed.. I figured out the PIC problem...

Attachments

• photo2041695.jpg
    photo2041695.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2041696.jpg
    photo2041696.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 41

Dankwolf

Serious seeds killer glue ( ak-47 x gg4 )

classic seeds critacal romulan f2

Lucky dog seeds hunza vally ( Skelly hash plant x chem 91 va)

My seeds south matanuska x ansestrial skunk f1
female seeds auto speed bud ( auto flower )

Smoker2

Veteran
Growing 4 Mix's Outdoor

Mix-M29 (PeyotePxSBFrost)....😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	Mix-29A (1).JPG Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	17850797
Click image for larger version  Name:	Mix-29A (1).JPG Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	17850797

Mix-M53 (SCDCxBlueberry) F1....😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1610238.JPG Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	17850799
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1610241.JPG Views:	0 Size:	55.4 KB ID:	17850798

Mix-M55 (FireStarterx(SCDCxBB)....😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1610238.JPG Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	17850799

Mix- 37 (FireStarterxLAConfidential).. ..😎

dirty-joe

At 45N.
West Coast seeds - Mighty Mite
Greenhouse seeds - Kalashnikova (AK47 X White Widow)

We used to grow something many years ago, it was know to me as only as "Early Weed", it was potent, and I never got immune to it. I probably grew it 20 seasons, and I always grew a seed plant. Well shit happened, and I lost the strain. This Mighty Mite sounds like it might be it, has anyone grew that, and if so is it good/how good.

One week old today.
IMG_2929.JPG

Tynehead Tom

I loved your pictures from last year. Looked to be a real efficient use of space with good results.

I'm growing out a C99 from FDM: gonna see how it does outdoors. Will have to see what else.

hey thanx ;)
ya last year was fun and it did work out really well. I still have a good 1/2 pound or so of bud left and lots of material for hashmaking.... lots LOL
Still figuring out a few things for this year but the plants all go out to the greenhouse June 10th where I'm at. Seems to be warm enough at night and long enough days the plants don't stall out.
I posted some of my list earlier in the thread but I have finalized the list now
Original Glue (clone)
Fire Alien Kush (OG Raskal)
Biker Kush V1 F3 (from my personal selections)
Old Grandpa Scratch (precious cut f2 from my personal selections)
24K White (Karma)
Headbanger (Karma)
Skullcap (Karma)
Grandma's Hashplant (my keeper cut from the Bodhi seeds tester run)
OGKB 2.0 (clone)
Dubble Baked (Chunky's Bagseeds)
GG4 S1 (useful seeds)
6 Gun (clone, darlins net f2 )
HAOG (mission bc cut)
BC Pink Kush Bx2 (Ill Eagle seeds)
Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Atomic Northern Lights (Ill Eagle seeds)
Double Strawberry Diesel Jones (fems Connoisseur Genetics)
Dead Chem Head (fems Connoisseur)
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze IX1 (Rez)
OGSDN ( Old Grandpa Scratch Precious Cut x Darlins Net)
P98 Bubba Kush

I have to stay within the confines of a 33 plant count outdoors so still have to see how this shakes down LOL
Might be gifting a few plants to the neighbor, we'll see :D

Latest posts

Latest posts