What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's everyone planning on growing out in 2021?

yardgrazer

After too many plants last year I'm hoping to keep it smallish this coming year... definitely planning on trying out a few of Nspecta's TK Fallen Soldiers freebie beans, not sure about what else (maybe start a few of Bodhi's Soul Mate? I could go for something piney).

Dube

Massive seeds wildfire zkittlez and rogue valley punch. Galaxial stardust from woodstock farmacy and maybe some jager punch from bradley danks.

Apache123

I think I'm going to run

MAGIC MEATBALL GELATO By: Terp Fi3nd - Genetics: (Gelato X Blissful Wizard) X Pineapple Meatball

CONFUSION By: Terp Fi3nd - Genetics: (Triangle Kush x Skunk 91 x Pineapple Meatball)

SOUL MAGIC By: Terp Fi3nd - Gentetics (Lineage: GMO x Magic Pineapple)

HomegrownJerome

I ordered Mr. Nice "Walkabout" & ACE's "New Caledonia" with some ACE's old freebies "Zamaldelica X Ethiopian" from Real Gorilla yesterday. Gonna pop the freebies first since they are probably the oldest ones & make some F2s from 'em in a perfect world when l get them. That cross sounds great.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I don't have any beans for this year. Do have a few 20 year old seeds from some brick that I might find and sprout in April

Jestocost

Alien Technology x NL and a Tahoe/SFV mutt from sister-in-law that is one of the better smokes I’ve had since the nineties.

Popping indoors, vegging a month, then switching to backyard.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I've run BB Cheese since they originally offered it with a cross between UK Cheese and an Afgani, best overall I've ever grown.
They were regs before BB went totally female. Since I did loose that BBC pheno (they said it was the G13 pheno) they changed the cross few years back to cheese x cheese reversed.. I've been running BBC#4 (CxCR) for 3 years and is finishing up for the last time in the next 40 days and will be the end of continuous growing of the cheese. Although I do still have a few seeds.

Right now I have SS Kai Mist (F) vegging and will run her in April.
and should finish around July, after that who knows? Probably KM again if it works. I was on the hunt for Zamaldelica, they didnt have any and I settled for the Kali. May still try to obtain the Zamaldelica.

therevverend

Veteran
I always end up with too many plants. If I sprout less it means I'll have less exceptional plants to choose from. I'll have to make some hard choices. I've got a lot of older seed I need to plant but I have a lot of new stuff I want to try as well. I want to start a week earlier this year, hopefully I'll be able to pre-sex my females faster and more thoroughly.

It's going to be a Royal Kush year. My Royal Kush x 5G Blue last year was a standout. And I picked up a pack of Royal Kush X, the new one, that's suppose to finish around Oct 1. Royal Kush has decent mold resistance but the best part is that it usually finishes before the autumn rains. After the mold the last couple years I want early finishers.

More 88G13 HP. Last year I had two outstanding plants, one with no mold resistance and one with outstanding mold resistance. More Azad Kashmiri, I've got some hybrids I want to try. The tall pheno has excellent mold resistance, I want to try some of those hybrids to see if the progeny have it too.

I've had a pack of More Cowbell I want to try. Pot of Gold Hashplant hybrids. Grape Ape x Bubblegum and Purple Lui. Got some Afghan landrace stuff I want to try, not optimistic about the mold if they're late finishers.

Ancient OG and Purple Sprite. Ancient OG isn't an early finisher but has solid mold resistance and usually finishes after the temperature drop. It's the late September/early October warm wet rain that kills me. If a plant doesn't enter senescence until the second or third week of October it fairs much better against the mold and mildew. I want to put the Ancient OG in a prime spot and give it lots of room, see how big it can get. I've noticed it's a slow starter, looks average until the first week of July when it really spurts. I'm guessing the Purple Sprite will do the same.

The Rev's Almanac says it'll be warm and sunny in late Summer/early Autumn in the PNW. Hopefully we'll get a real Indian Summer this year. The last two years were horrible, the smoke took a huge toll. I don't know about smoke, that's out of my hands, but the weather should be much much better.

Mr. Burgundy

Soma? Idk

Some used to have a really nice cut of lavender

I surprisingly have some SOMA Lavender left over. In a perfect world,I would just send you the rest. Found out I am allergic to Lavender, so it's just sitting in the fridge..

Outdoors, I am planning on:
Chocolope
Chocolate Chunk
Strawberry Cough
Blue Dream
Super Lemon Haze
Jellybean x DJS Flo- "Juno"(custom creation)
i have some Sour Bubble BOG that I am thinking hard about popping this year, as a tribute.

Stay Classy

rod58

a whole different scene for me this year , gone from near desert conditions to a very wet and cool climate for the first time in my life ,...so ..sweet zombie
g13 , golden tiger , fingers crossed , and sour bubble x gg#4 .

St. Phatty

Romberry Cross ... FINALLY got an early start.

Chem cross ... Blue HB cross ... Cookie cross.

mostly crossed with Apollo 11.

NeDank

It's been a few years since I have done a Guerilla grow and not sure if I'll be able to this year. I bought Manitoba Medicine and Durban Poison to grow outdoor just in case the opportunity arises. Both of these strains do well at 45N where I live. Manitoba Medicine (GG#2 x Freezeland x GG#2) finishes early September or even earlier with it's semi auto characteristics and Durban finishes end of September.

I'll likely be moving sometime this summer, so I'm planning on growing nothing but autos this spring/early summer. I'm hoping to harvest by the end of June.

I'll be working with genetics from Mephisto.

MelloYello

Dream Queen for early October.

Magic Melon next one pulled.

Space Monkey hopefully 2nd week Oct.

Soul Mate 3rd week

Ancient Orange last week.

Some Firelookout popped as insurance in case any of the mid to late finishers don't show vigor.