What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Grow Journal contest-2021

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It is almost 3 weeks for this contest. Still one and half month to be end. Don't hesitate to join in us if there is any interest. :yay:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Cool, nice contest. Maybe next time you do one where you anounce it in advance and let people finish their grows. Grows get much more interesting in late flower. Also, you get more months of exposure on the contest.
But.. again! It's nice to have any contest with prizes here. It's certainly something other sellers are missing on, so I congratulate your team on that!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello, all my friends. today is the deadline of the grow journal contest. Time went super fast!! :joint:
Thanks for all to take your precious time to join in us. I hope you had a lot of fun here. It is time to announce the winner for the contest.

Here is the participant list :angelshug::

Unclefishstick: Mars Hydro Grow Journal,TSL 2000 in a 2x4 tent 951 reviews.
Paddi: Mars Hydro grow journal - SP150 - 80x80 cm - White Widow, Wedding Cake + 3981 reviews.
DiverDave: Mars Hydro grow journal + Mars FC 6500 + Bio Bucket 2253 reviews.
Tyroneshoelace: Mars Hydro grow journal + TS600 + 2x2 DWC 671 reviews.
GET MO: Mars Hydro Grow Journal - SP3000 - 2x4 with PCG clones 911 reviews.
Bibi40: Mars Hydro grow journal - Ts1000 with Killer cookie 6628 reviews.
Exploziv: Mars Hydro grow journal TSW2000 Swazi Rooibard 510 reviews.
Lostinmyhome: Mars hydro grow journal contest 2021. Bodhi and others 447 reviews.

From it, we can figure out the winner is Bibi40. :trampoline: Congrats!!

Again, It is our honour to have you all here to share your grow experience without any reward. :huggg:Much appreciated. There will be some new contests or giveaways in 2021. There will be a lot of chances to win. :biggrin: Let's stay tuned!!!

bibi40

From it, we can figure out the winner is Bibi40. :trampoline: Congrats!!

Again, It is our honour to have you all here to share your grow experience without any reward. :huggg:Much appreciated. There will be some new contests or giveaways in 2021. There will be a lot of chances to win. :biggrin: Let's stay tuned!!!

Many thanks and big up to Mars hydro to give us this opportunity !
now i have to do a great show with this new light !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts