What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Grow Journal contest-2021

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
ICMAG Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest-2021 :jump:

Hey, my dear Mars Hydro led growers! :bump:The exciting moment now! Mars Hydro contest here, win free light-SP 6500!

Contest Time: 8th Jan - 8th March

Participate Rules:
1.Open a new thread on ICMAG forum to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light.
2.Title format should be " Mars Hydro grow journal + Light Model + other info ".
Eg. Mars Hydro grow journal SP 3000 white widow in 2x4
3: Put your grow journal link here so that people can check directly.
4:It could be the grow that you are doing with our light.(No need a totally new journal)
5:Update weekly.

How to pick the winner: The most views of the grow journal thread.

Prize: Mars Hydro SP 6500 LED grow light

We will announce the winners on March 9 and so.

This is really a nice chance to get the free beast light. Welcome to join us! Peace love and happy growing! :yay:

PS: To check more details about SP6500, hit this link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 :biglaugh:

Attachments

• SP6500-new.jpg
    SP6500-new.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You know 3 months is not enaugh to finish a grow with other than auto seeds?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Unlike the 2020 cup. This time, there will be no youtubers. The prize SP6500 will be picked from ICMAG growers only. So it is very fair this time.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd be all in I'm almost finished with a grow now and have already used the SP250 and have grew some fine plants. I've got clones transplanted last night for another grow. I usually do 15-20 plants in 5gal buckets. But could do a separate setup like I did in the SP250 first grow. I don't think I could finish it by March 8th obviously, but defineatly could fire something up in late Jan, early Feb possibly. But depending on strain you grow it's most likely gonna take 60-70days or so to flower. I'm taking it you must start the grow before March 8 and I understand it's gotta be in Mars Forum and all that. It's great Mars Hydro does these things for the community !!!!

Can it be a sort of collection of what's going on? I got a couple of non auto autoflowers under a ts600 right now but within the next week im gonna switch my tsw2000 to 12/12 and put the flowering plants under it along with some cuttings which I forgot to label, I believe a couple old indica x sweet skunk from Vashon seeds, a couple lazy lightning and a couple pillow book both from bodhi.

Dr.King

Veteran
Sounds like a fun contest. This is the reason I plan to pick up 2 or 3 SP 150's for my next 3 x 3 run :dance:. Plus I've heard they run very cool compared to other LED lights which is a big plus. Happy growing all.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Can it be a sort of collection of what's going on? I got a couple of non auto autoflowers under a ts600 right now but within the next week im gonna switch my tsw2000 to 12/12 and put the flowering plants under it along with some cuttings which I forgot to label, I believe a couple old indica x sweet skunk from Vashon seeds, a couple lazy lightning and a couple pillow book both from bodhi.

It could be your current grow. :)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Sounds like a fun contest. This is the reason I plan to pick up 2 or 3 SP 150's for my next 3 x 3 run :dance:. Plus I've heard they run very cool compared to other LED lights which is a big plus. Happy growing all.

You will be happy with the light. There is a grow journal for SP150. Some big flowers. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Latest posts

Latest posts