What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mike's perpetual grow diaries

unnamedmike

Hi guys, this 2021 im working with some new plants, and i would like to share with all of you.
I got flowering two different SSH cuttings in 3gl fabric pots, in SCROG, and 25 CBD plants from seed, in SOG, in 1gl pots. Substrate is cococoir in all plants. Today it's two days since flip to 12/12.

SSH#8
picture.php

picture.php

SOG cbd plants
picture.php

picture.php

I popped 50 nirvana's northern light F2 and 50 bodhi's super silver hashplant F2. And a couple of weeks ago, popped too 15 nirvana's Sterling haze seeds, i keep 11 growing. All they gonna grow for the next 9/10 weeks, while the flowering lamp ends the current round.
And ... yes, it's a lot of plants xD I recently discovered that 6 * 9 54 1gl pots fit in the watering tray, "perfect" for SOG phenohunting. I need to try.

northern light F2 and super silver hashplant F2

picture.php

cheers

unnamedmike

I couldn't be happier with my Christmas present:jump: mangovision aka (laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese), incensesticks aka (blackcubanhaze/a5thai/blackvietnamese) and surreal aka (tomhillhaze/oaxacan/bigsurhollyweed) some fire genetics, gifted very kindly from maha. Thank you very much for these incredible genetics, i hope to honor them. :thank you:
And +30 todd's original haze, original delicatessen Lilly, mrnice's the doors and holygrail.
The seeds gonna be stored a few months, my 600w will be busy at least 18 weeks, making some relax-aid meds.

picture.php

Red October

I couldn't be happier with my Christmas present:jump: mangovision aka (laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese), incensesticks aka (blackcubanhaze/a5thai/blackvietnamese) and surreal aka (tomhillhaze/oaxacan/bigsurhollyweed) some fire genetics, gifted very kindly from maha. Thank you very much for these incredible genetics, i hope to honor them. :thank you:
And +30 todd's original haze, original delicatessen Lilly, mrnice's the doors and holygrail.
The seeds gonna be stored a few months, my 600w will be busy at least 18 weeks, making some relax-aid meds.

View Image
man that's just awesome, is the Mongo vision different from the mango joy he showed some pics of? I remember that also using the Laos genetics.

unnamedmike

man that's just awesome,

Thanks friend :thank you:

is the Mongo vision different from the mango joy he showed some pics of? I remember that also using the Laos genetics.
Being honest i don't know ... i think I've read it anywhere, but the seeds have taken a long time to reach my hands. Maha sure can enlighten us if his around.

unnamedmike

man that's just awesome, is the Mongo vision different from the mango joy he showed some pics of? I remember that also using the Laos genetics.

Maha's thread, there is the lineage of mango joy and mango vision.

Mangojoy = cut of super laos * mangoH
mango vision = laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese

Last edited:

Red October

I rediscovered the thread about the lineage of mango joy and mango vision.

Mangojoy = cut of super laos * mangoH
mango vision = laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese
man I hope you find something nice in them, glad to just be able to see how they look during growth. I'd imagine their f2's would hold a lot of interesting phenos too.

unnamedmike

Today the plants have received a spray of soluble sulfur + tween20 (humectant). They don't have problems, but they are starting to bloom and just finishing stretching, for what it was now, or never. Also the fungus gnat are almost eradicated, the mosquito bits work amazingly well, it is very difficult to see anything move in the coconut, and the roots look acceptably healthy. The plants are fed 2 to 3 times a day. Ec 1.3 ph 6.2. room at 29ºC 88% RH co2 1200ppm
This is my third time growing super silver haze n8. This time shes behaving like a haze hybrid, the previous two began to bloom almost without stretching and with a very short internodal distance, bud formation from the first week. Quite the opposite this time. I suspect that the cause is the current 12/12 photoperiod (instead 11/13 that i use to run with) and halogen light, her sister ssh4 is behaving as usual.

ssh8

picture.php

ssh8 in front, ssh4 is behind

picture.php

ssh8
picture.php

I have never kept so many large plants (+ - 1.5mts) in so little space. They are also acceptably healthy. I think I will use this "technique" in future selections.

cbd plants, lower parts.

picture.php

unnamedmike

man I hope you find something nice in them, glad to just be able to see how they look during growth. I'd imagine their f2's would hold a lot of interesting phenos too.
Thanks bro. I need to finish some young plants before start with mango vision, and the rest of the haze genetics, which are waiting in the refrigerator. I'm impatient, i really appreciate the positive effect that haze genetics have on me. I think like you, the F2 plants must to be a pleasure to search among them. I plan to do f2 with the best plants.

Fakir710

Looking nice, sticking on here, curious about the watering tray, ou just put the cups on there and fill the tray with water right? How many times a day you need to water during flowering? Or just one is enough?

The crosses from the previous posted seeds looks pretty interesting. Wouls like to see how they perform.

Regards.

Red October

Thanks bro. I need to finish some young plants before start with mango vision, and the rest of the haze genetics, which are waiting in the refrigerator. I'm impatient, i really appreciate the positive effect that haze genetics have on me. I think like you, the F2 plants must to be a pleasure to search among them. I plan to do f2 with the best plants.
I hope the ceilingless effect from the laos carries over to the offspring and other crosses, I appreciate the way you grow and your destroyer thread is what convinced me to try and setup a scrog for my outdoor destroyers this summer after seeing how yours did. I'm worried about their stretch and the bad wind were having this season.

unnamedmike

Looking nice, sticking on here, curious about the watering tray, ou just put the cups on there and fill the tray with water right? How many times a day you need to water during flowering? Or just one is enough?
The crosses from the previous posted seeds looks pretty interesting. Wouls like to see how they perform.
Regards.
Hi fakir710 :wave:
here information about my watering tray. The automatic irrigation is not working this round, instead im using a hose connected to the pump, there is no fault, it was my choice.

Now, day 25 of flowering, im watering 3 times a day, with run-off of 15%, 40l of nutrient solution every day, for 25 cbd plants in gallon pots, and 2 ssh in 3 gallons fabric pots.
cheers

unnamedmike

Yes incense.
i love pot that tastes like incense!!
Welcome friends ! As you may have noticed, im fan of incense flavors / smells
bis.gif

I hope the ceilingless effect from the laos carries over to the offspring and other crosses, I appreciate the way you grow and your destroyer thread is what convinced me to try and setup a scrog for my outdoor destroyers this summer after seeing how yours did. I'm worried about their stretch and the bad wind were having this season.

Im very very eager to start with this crosses (maha) :woohoo: How has the outdoor SCROG worked for you? have you already harvested your destroyer?

Red October

Welcome friends ! As you may have noticed, im fan of incense flavors / smells View Image

Im very very eager to start with this crosses (maha) :woohoo: How has the outdoor SCROG worked for you? have you already harvested your destroyer?
I made quite a few mistakes when I sprouted them and it took me ages to get them back to a healthy point, decided to put the destroyers and the one hawaiian snow into the ground beginning of December but I'm flowering one destroyer in a pot now as I really wanted to try it out. It seems to be a very quick flowering one in the pot so we'll see if I reveg it after.

Busy filling the screen now with bud sites but I still have 1.5 months of veg time left and I'm starting to get worried I'll have too many bud sites on the screen, so I need to try and plan out their positioning better. First time I'm trying, so it's going to be a learning curve. I harvested the Thai chi, purple Thai and Hawaiiana and I'm rather disappointed with the potency and effect, popping more seeds hoping to find something decent.

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I discarded the 35 northern light F2 seedlings ... needed some space to start the 12 maha's Surreal seeds. Ive chosen this seeds, among others in my stash, for the effects i expect from it, these last few months have been a bit "overwhelming" and it never hurts a friendly and motivating kick in the ass.
Im keeping some northern light F2 seeds stored in the fridge, and there is 30 mrnice ortega on the way home, so it doesn't hurt too much to discard them. Even without the nl, I will have keeper of CBD plants and super silver hashplant#5 f2, enough medicine to rest.
The surreal seeds are already in water + a few drops of h2o2. In theory tomorrow the cococoir arrives. Before transplanting, i will sterilize the substrate. The plants in bloom dont show traces of gnats for more than 15 days, neither do the mothers, so in theory, healthy plants... anyway i nuked the growing plants to ensure victory. I have also cleaned and disinfected all over the place.

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Thats fast out the gate.
Hi BeAn :tiphat:

Totally, some genetics are surprising, im really enjoying observing the differences between varieties and between sisters. In the past i only used cuttings, and thisi limits the variety you work with.

Also surreal, 3 of the 12 germinated seeds are twins / siamese. Killed one of the "twins" while trying to separate her, before discovering that they are not double seedlings, they are literally stuck at some point. Now i have 14 plants with 12 seeds ... I hope they all progress smoothly and i can take cuttings from 14.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts